Preaching to the initiated bro, ask Crimthan I've been in "the game" doing "the thing" for a long time. Never said I wasn't looking to serve, Ive been doing service since I started posting here if you want to be technical about it. Overall though as I've said many times in the past;

"Ideologies aside a guild doesn't exist without it's members, and no guild is as strong as the membership which represents it. It is the outward persona which draws it's members but ultimately it's the membership itself which defines the guild."

I am looking to recapture the feeling I once had of serving a great and powerful bunch of good people. I have chosen a game with which to do this, and it seems hardly worth joining now when I cannot prove my worth, play along side KGB, wear the tag and contribute. Believe me I'm not sitting back because I'm selfish, I'm sitting back because right now there isn't a game worth playing both for me and KGB at the moment, unless you believe those factions now operational show KGB true supremacy. Either way I'd like to join on a good note in a game KGB feels I can be of use in, it's too late to play catch up in a current faction.

But I do appreciate the speech, I believe in the same things. While Crimthan is the better warrior of the two of us I plan on trying to make a come back from gaming depression, Guild Wars and BF2 have me seeking something more meaty.

Last edited by Drakiis; 09/03/07 11:36 AM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]