KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 31 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,489 Trump card
1,339,895 Picture Thread
478,385 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
As long as the movie makes more than it's budget, then
it's practically guaranteed a sequel will follow. . . .

Daye #21923 07/04/07 09:38 PM
Missing in Action - October 2021
I creamed myself a little during the opening credits and I was uncomfortable for the rest of the movie...

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
My friends that have seen said that I will giz over it. I'll be watching it with my brother on his birthday, July 9. For all you original fans out there; "Bah Weap Grana, Weap, Ninibaun?"

I'm skeptical at this point, mainly because I looked over the original script and Bay is directing it - the plot looked like crap, taking it from a Human perspective rather than Transformer perspective (we already know enough about Humans already =P ). I'm hoping Spielberg managed to influence Bay and the script enough to give it more meat.

Is it fast paced action like Van Helsing or Scorpion King, with crappy script/lines/plot where the moment you start to get into the meat of a scene they switch to a new one and ruin the depth (fucking hated those movies cause of that)? Or is it better than other Bay films and actually make you give two shits about the characters and whethey they die or not (like Gladiator or Braveheart - yah bet I'm asking a lot here)?

I remember watching the first Transformers when I was a kid and man, did I feel it when Optimus died and Megatron got morphed into Galvatron by Unicron. The plot in that movie (aside from the cheesy Junkian dance scene) was totally in-depth and badass, with the action supporting the dialogue and plot rather than the other way around...

Plot > Lines/Acting > Action

Do the Transformers get enough dialogue time to understand things from their perspective or is this just another summer popcorn flick?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
FUCKING AWESOME MOVIE

Former KGB Order of the Paladins
Former KGB Champion
Former General(G4)UO
Former General(G3)UO
Former General(G2)UO
Former General(G1)UO
Former Knight Captain in UO
Former Knight Commander in UO
Former Member of SB,Wow,Aoc
Founder Of Chop Choppers
The Transformers basically tell the story as its going, but it's all from a human perspective, ie, the Transformers keep the humans filled in on wtf weird shit is happening... (I only say 'wtf weird shit' because, well, imagine if your car suddenly changed into a robot and fighting other robots?)

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Band 3
Band 3
dood, if my car did that, I'd be like "This is the best car ever!"

Jacon Clay 3xGM mage voted as "The Worst Red Ever" "I'm okay at PvP... But what I lack in skill, I make up for in Luck" "I love Wisps!" ~ the day 4 wisps killed 3 SL blues chasing my red. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
Went in to the see the Transformers movie last night with some friends. I used to love Transformers when I was a kid, and the movie was definately worth the 10$. The sickest effects that I've ever seen and cool action sequences.

However Michael Bay doesnt disappoint in making sure the movie is full of illogical flaws that leave you with a bitter sweet taste in your mouth.

Too thin of a plot and plenty of things that didnt make sense for my taste. Id give it 3/5 stars.

Binbs #21929 07/06/07 04:44 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Great movie. I highly recommend it =)

-[KGB]- Garal TheGreat

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]
Binbs #21930 07/06/07 05:36 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Went in to the see the Transformers movie last night with some friends. I used to love Transformers when I was a kid, and the movie was definately worth the 10$. The sickest effects that I've ever seen and cool action sequences.

However Michael Bay doesnt disappoint in making sure the movie is full of illogical flaws that leave you with a bitter sweet taste in your mouth.

Too thin of a plot and plenty of things that didnt make sense for my taste. Id give it 3/5 stars.

That's what I'm concerned about.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess
This movie is based on a kids cartoon...
Doesn't leave a great span for plots IMO

Personally I thought the movie was terrific. Makes you laugh makes you OMG and then 'cooooool'

Well worth the movie ticket and the A/C for 2 1/2 hrs!

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard