KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 37 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,022,158 Trump card
1,339,365 Picture Thread
478,154 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Heidi #21170 06/11/07 12:25 AM
Band 3
Band 3
I'm not tryin to add to the flames. I know far more then what those logs show is going on in the background. I just gave an honest oppinion of what the basic appearance one might derive from reading the logs.

Jacon Clay 3xGM mage voted as "The Worst Red Ever" "I'm okay at PvP... But what I lack in skill, I make up for in Luck" "I love Wisps!" ~ the day 4 wisps killed 3 SL blues chasing my red. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
Heidi #21171 06/11/07 06:35 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Heidi:

Whats done is done its important to remember that taking responsibility for ones actions should be first and formost in conflicts.

QFT. I always thought that was part of being a "Knight." Nobility stems from taking responsibility for ones actions, and both admitting when you've fucked up AND admitting when you tried to cover it up by sweeping it under the rug. I realize that this isn't really a part of today's society as much as it used to be, but I wish it would make a return. That's why I think some individuals missed the point about the entire situation; why these threads popped up in the first place, and looking at the big picture here. A leader can only excuse loss of integrity for so long before a line must be drawn. If people hate me for saying that, then so be it.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
JaconClay #21172 06/11/07 09:36 AM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Quote:

Quote:

Daniel Aubert (6/10/2007 7:13:34 PM): but hey, I am an "ASS"

I might be wrong, but I think maybe Gyran was agreeing with you.

I honestly think that Winters log, made you out to look better then your full log did Jet...

I know there's some bad blood tween yall now, but from this log, I'm gonna agree with em on the ASS part. =/

Well, if calling someone on a bullshit story after getting fucked over when trying to help them is being an "ASS", than I totally am one!
Jason, I wanted to make sure that the entire log was out there as I have nothing to hide. I was VERY upset when I was in that chat, and some of my comments reflect that.

Just so you know this is my last post in this thread and on this subject. I wont lock the thread, and I havent banned anyone because I wont limit peoples opinion and I stand behind my actions 100%.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #21173 06/11/07 11:06 AM
V
V
When you say you know more jason, do you mean from one side or both sides. because if your hearing it just from one side then i would step back and take a bigger look.

Winter and Jetstar are good friend's to alot of you.. Out of respect for both dont step in the middle and let it go. It is over and people move on, there is no need to nit pick or keep stuff going.

Last edited by Ripiv_Vipir; 06/11/07 11:08 AM.

I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would seek to damage me.
Vipir #21174 06/11/07 11:22 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Well truthfully im not taking either side what done is done but dont tell someone u did something and u didnt do it just tell the truth and the situation wouldnt have went this far.

Former KGB Order of the Paladins
Former KGB Champion
Former General(G4)UO
Former General(G3)UO
Former General(G2)UO
Former General(G1)UO
Former Knight Captain in UO
Former Knight Commander in UO
Former Member of SB,Wow,Aoc
Founder Of Chop Choppers
Heidi #21175 06/11/07 11:49 AM
Band 7
Band 7
Quote:

my suggestion, don't add to the flames unless you know the whole story. Everyone likes to jump on points and base whole views on scraps of information.
Whats done is done its important to remember that taking responsibility for ones actions should be first and formost in conflicts.

Rule #1 of economics: Don't ever base decisions on sunk costs.

Althought, I don't typically agree when the "costs" are intangible. *sigh*..this whole thing sucks.

Former KGB Member
Band 3
Band 3
Quote:

Jet: Jason, I wanted to make sure that the entire log was out there as I have nothing to hide. I was VERY upset when I was in that chat, and some of my comments reflect that.

Look, I'm not condeming Jet. He was very upset (which is easy to see that in the log) and said some things that make him look like an ass. Anger makes everyone ugly, it's a simple fact.

Is he an ass all-in-all? No, frankly I doubt anyone could say he is. His actions have shown that he's more then willing to go out of his way to help people, and that is something asshats don't do.

Quote:

Ripiv Vipir: When you say you know more jason, do you mean from one side or both sides. because if your hearing it just from one side then i would step back and take a bigger look.

Well, I try to base most of my choices on logic. I wouldn't have made any comments reguarding this subject had I not gotten some info from both sides.

Alot of you may think I just jumped in throwing around alot of words with half-assed information. I got alot more information on what happened with this situation from Jet then I did Winter.

Quote:

Jet: I wont lock the thread, and I havent banned anyone because I wont limit peoples opinion and I stand behind my actions 100%.

See this? This is totaly honorable and shows Jet is a man of conviction. I totaly respect him for that.

I don't want anyone (especialy Jet) to think that I think any less of him from what he did and how he did it.

Last edited by JaconClay; 06/11/07 06:08 PM.

Jacon Clay 3xGM mage voted as "The Worst Red Ever" "I'm okay at PvP... But what I lack in skill, I make up for in Luck" "I love Wisps!" ~ the day 4 wisps killed 3 SL blues chasing my red. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
JaconClay #21177 06/12/07 02:20 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Okay, deep breath folks !

lol

See if we can resolve this without resorting to using
clubs and rocks

Daye #21178 06/12/07 03:11 PM
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
Please let this thread die?

AKA don't even reply to this post saying how much you agree!

[Linked Image from zandadev.com]
Heidi #21179 06/12/07 03:15 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I have too say though if Parn can get back in after what he did too KGB... then Winter should be back in a few years. Lov ya Wints. but ya brought it upon urself and you know it

FORMER: Champion
FORMER: Marshall
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard