The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 95 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,833,905 Trump card
1,513,418 Picture Thread
580,590 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,279
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
*****
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
*****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,279
Quote:

Thanks guys it was the 30 this year :< I am getting old.




Last time I checked you ARE old.. not GETTING old..... =)



can I be banned along with Arcain too please?


-[KGB]- Garal TheGreat

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,455
Likes: 1
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
*****
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
*****
E
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 7,455
Likes: 1
lol Garal don't make me mute you like old times!! LOL compared to you yes I am old


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,576
Likes: 13
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
**
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
**
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,576
Likes: 13
Quote:


Thanks guys it was the 30 this year :< I am getting old.





I have shoes older than you...


To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,929
KGB Supreme Knight
****
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,929
Happy Birthday Elph! Get your groove on!


[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 609
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 609
Quote:

Quote:


Thanks guys it was the 30 this year :< I am getting old.





I have shoes older than you...



hahah happy bday

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,929
KGB Supreme Knight
****
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,929
Quote:

Quote:

Thanks guys it was the 30 this year :< I am getting old.




Last time I checked you ARE old.. not GETTING old..... =)



can I be banned along with Arcain too please?




Welcome to the ranks of 30 Elph. I'll be 31 in March.


[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,147
Likes: 14
Former KGB Member
***
Former KGB Member
***
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,147
Likes: 14
Quote:

Quote:


Thanks guys it was the 30 this year :< I am getting old.





I have shoes older than you...




BAH. You have shoes older than ME. LOL.

Happy Birthday Elph.


[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1