KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 120 of 125 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 124 125
Sini #146915 10/10/21 11:06 AM
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted by Sini
Originally Posted by Goriom
In what universe do you live in that this current administration is "disastrous"

In the universe where you can't easily buy a new car, where at least half of local buisness shuttered, where inflation is accelerating, where largest employer in US has workers peeing in bottles, where migrants uncontrollably pour through southern border, and where political majority with control of both chambers and presidency can't even pass a bipartisan infrastructure bill because of internal squabbles and where That just domestic issues.

So yes, the universe outside of progressive social media echo chamber. That one.

And how is most of this the current administrations fault? Because OAN told you so? You're aware that there are worldwide supply chain disruptions because of this little thing called a pandemic? And the vast majority of the issues you listed cropped up under the last administration because they thought it would be funny to watch blue states get decimated by a virus?

And we can't pass a bipartisan bill because Mitch has made it his lifes goal to be an obstructionist and conservatives fall in line because they are scared of their own constituents.

Lastly democrats come in and bring the deficit down and then a few years later we get "fiscally responsible" republicans that get in office and increase the nations debt exponentially.

What a joke lol.

Last edited by Goriom; 10/10/21 11:17 AM.
Sini #146921 10/11/21 12:28 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
All of it is this administration's fault because they are in charge. Your network hammered Trump for things he did, for things he didn't do, and for things he could have done. At least pretend to apply the same standard to Biden. Now that Biden is in charge and very visibly failing in a lot more ways than Trump's administration ever did, you suddenly producing excuses or worse. Why? Because you are not objective or rational in your approach to politics.

[Linked Image]
Sini #146926 10/11/21 02:48 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
All of it is this administration's fault because they are in charge. Your network hammered Trump for things he did, for things he didn't do, and for things he could have done. At least pretend to apply the same standard to Biden. Now that Biden is in charge and very visibly failing in a lot more ways than Trump's administration ever did, you suddenly producing excuses or worse. Why? Because you are not objective or rational in your approach to politics.

Hmm did I miss something? Did Biden try to overthrow a free and fair election? How about getting impeached twice and a TON of other things I wont even bother naming?

You have clearly lost your way if you think Biden and Trump are even in the same league.

Last edited by JetStar; 10/11/21 02:49 PM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #146928 10/11/21 08:27 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted by JetStar

Hmm did I miss something? Did Biden try to overthrow a free and fair election? How about getting impeached twice and a TON of other things I wont even bother naming?

Any of this is a valid reason to not criticize Biden for his own failures?

You have clearly lost your way if you think Biden and Trump are even in the same league.

On what issue? Overly-broad statements like that cannot be objectively evaluated and I am not interested in sloganeering. Pick a category. For example, why Biden can't pass bipartisan infrastructure bill while controlling house, senate, and presidency? There is agreement from Republicans to vote for it, what is there to do but to actually vote for it? So roads and bridges can get much-needed repairs? This is the guy who went on national TV and said: "I am the Democratic Party right now". Doesn't look to me he is in control of his own party right now.

[Linked Image]
Sini #146929 10/11/21 11:56 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Now that Biden is in charge and very visibly failing in a lot more ways than Trump's administration ever did, you suddenly producing excuses or worse. Why? Because you are not objective or rational in your approach to politics.

Amazingly incorrect statement.

So you are blaming the infrastructure bill on Biden? Do you mean the fact that two Democratic senators refuse to support it is somehow the responsibility of the President?

I am not going to hash out details because I am exhausted but your statement about "a lot more ways than Trump's administration ever did" is amazingly incorrect. The scale of failure from the Trump administration could NEVER come close to anything Biden has done.

Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #146930 10/12/21 08:14 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
The scale of failure from the Trump administration could NEVER come close to anything Biden has done.

In October 2021, this is a statement of faith, not a statement of fact. Not even supported by the known facts when you go into specific issues. For example, there is refugee crisis on Suthern border that is directly attributable to Biden's policy. This is unlike during Trump Administration's that had effective "Stay in Mexico" policy that worked.

So I will ask you directly, how long do you think Biden Administration should be viewed without any criticizm because Trump was a president. Until end of this year? Forever? Until Trump peacfully passes away in his sleep?

[Linked Image]
JetStar #146931 10/12/21 08:26 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Do you mean the fact that two Democratic senators refuse to support it is somehow the responsibility of the President?

Well, whoes responsibility is it then?

Also, you are again conflating multiple issues. The $550 billion bill I was talking about is the new federal investment in infrastructure has bipartisan support. Meaning, 2 senators won't be able to stop it. It is not passing because it is being held hostage for other spending bill that has nothing to do with it. The $3.5 trillion bill that is being blocked by Republicans and 2 Democrats in Senate is the reason why it is blocked.

For the $3.5 trillion bill I do see Biden Administration as fully responsible - they wrote it in a way that was not fully supported even within thier own party. If they did a better job reaching consensus within thier own ranks, they have majorities to pass legislature.

[Linked Image]
Sini #146935 10/12/21 04:02 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
The scale of failure from the Trump administration could NEVER come close to anything Biden has done.

In October 2021, this is a statement of faith, not a statement of fact. Not even supported by the known facts when you go into specific issues. For example, there is refugee crisis on Suthern border that is directly attributable to Biden's policy. This is unlike during Trump Administration's that had effective "Stay in Mexico" policy that worked.

So I will ask you directly, how long do you think Biden Administration should be viewed without any criticizm because Trump was a president. Until end of this year? Forever? Until Trump peacfully passes away in his sleep?

Never did I once say that anyone does not deserve criticism. They do. My argument was your comparison to Trump and the way you characterized it. How can you compare anything Biden is doing to trying to overthrow our democracy. It is just a non-starter and invalidates any points you try to make when you make a statement like that. Just my opinion.

As for who to blame for infrastructure. How about the folks that are holding it hostage. Biden does not have command over how individual Senators vote.

Star Citizen Hanger:
JetStar #146936 10/12/21 08:04 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
My argument was your comparison to Trump and the way you characterized it. How can you compare anything Biden is doing to trying to overthrow our democracy.

This is what called a red herring - when the core of my argument is about Biden Administration's perfomance and you respond with a logical equivalent of "But Hitler!".

Since you are so eager to talk about January 6, lets talk about it. Let assume that Trump tried to "overthrow our democracy". He existed in a fully recorded White House that is now controlled by Biden, there will be plentiful records of wrongdoing. With this in mind, why is Trump's criminal acts are not being prosecuted? Nixon did a lesser crime and had to be pardoned.

Biden does not have command over how individual Senators vote.

What presedent does? Yet other presidents mostly managed to pass key legislature when controlling Senate and Congress.

The issue is not of control, but in lack of leadership - Biden is clearly not capable of producing legislation that his own party would agree to. After DECADES in government, you would think he would understand how to do that.

Last edited by Sini; 10/13/21 08:38 AM.

[Linked Image]
Sini #146939 10/13/21 06:58 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Are We Ready for Trump’s Second Term?
Could he win? Of course he could. It is unlikely—though not impossible!—that the current air of chaos and free fall around the Biden administration will continue for the next three years.

A more sober outlook at the reality of Biden's administration and potential consequences for 2024. Biden was essentially elected on "I am not Trump, lets move on from Trump era" platform. He is failing to deliver on that core issue. More so, if Biden unable to run due to health complications, Kamala Harris candidacy will result in unavoidable electorial disaster.

At this point the trainwreck appears to be inevitable. BIden is unable to jettison deeply unpopular agenda and Trump is set to run on the platform of grivances by his base that were made much worse and undeniable since 2016.

Save for a miracle, start preparing for Trump's second term, only this time around he will be unrestrained and able to act on his worse impulses.

[Linked Image]
Page 120 of 125 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard