KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
B
Band 1
OP Offline
Band 1
B
So I got two assault charges and my court date on Friday, chances are I'm going to jail for smacking around one of my aunts.

So what does one do on the Wednesday before appearing before court, an upstanding person might be talking to their lawyer or preparing some statement. Naturally the infamous ChewY is pounding a half gallon bottle of Jack Daniels bourbon whiskey and stroking his ego and listening to his Pink Floyd collection.

Might be the Jack but I just wanna say I love you guys and I miss the days we had in UO I mean those were the best. No other game could have people up at 3am planning on calling in sick to school or lying to the school nurse or missing work or skipping paid lectures or risking employment just to fuck over some dickhead half way across the country or on the other side of the Atlantic.

I mean damn Richard Garriot was a fucking genious, and EA turned his great work of fiction and fantasy into a rotting compost heap of intellectual property. UO, the virtues, the anti-virtue dungeons were practically a god damn religion. They are sitting on a fantasy IP gold mine spanning 13 games and are letting it die on a 30,000 sub game.

If I should get time and should get merced in jail I just wanna thank JetStar and those for participating in some of the best RP PVP events any D&D or Fantasy world ever had. I know there was a lot of "personal" hate but Jet and Dracus ran some of the best RP PVP any virtual world ever fucking knew.

I doubt I'll be doing serious time or getting fucked off in county jail but hey it happens. Thanks for !THE BEST! out of this world D&D-like gaming that anyone could experience. I haven't talked to Dracus or Macbeth or Cinder in years but if any of you guys bump into them tell them ChewY still thinks about the times when MMOGs were well and PVP was more than end-game content.

Anyway I'm getting back to this bottle of Jack and slipping back off into my own personal Hythloth and this Echoes album.

Much love to original KGB just for being there.

Last edited by Bleakwise; 06/05/19 02:17 AM.

--The difference between Communism and Fascism is predicated on whether one hates one's self or "the "other."
B
Band 1
OP Offline
Band 1
B
Well I beat the rap, only did 8 days in county, mostly in solitary after pissing off the ring leader in popluatoin by rubbing one out (after lights out under covers) in population thinking about the maid at home and just telling him to JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP when he started telling me shit.

Calling cops on fam or trying to have someone sectioned for smoking weed and tripping in their own home is stupid and can escalate quickly. Aunt filed a affidavit of non prosecution, I don't believe in hitting women but my brain literally turned off when they wouldn't leave my house, anyway, we talked to the DA and charges were dismissed.

Last edited by Bleakwise; 08/25/19 10:13 PM.

--The difference between Communism and Fascism is predicated on whether one hates one's self or "the "other."

Link Copied to Clipboard