KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#145650 11/12/18 07:10 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

Former Clinton adviser says Hillary will run in 2020

Twice as serious as horsemeat crisis.

[Linked Image]
Sini #145651 11/13/18 09:33 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
I find it almost beyond belief. While Warren might not be bad, and I supported Bernie (and would again).... I really worry that the Dems cannot find a sane, decent, reasonably likeable (for a pol) person under 70 to run for POTUS. Especially one that actually won their race. (Beto O'Rourke I'm looking at you)

I'm disgusted enough with Trump that I'd support almost anyone the Dems can cough up. Almost. Still not sure I'd support Hillary. Having an immediate family member having held the office is still a red line disqualifier for me.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #145652 11/14/18 07:57 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I'd be willing to be Beto could win on the national stage. Hell, he nearly pulled out the upset of the century here in TEXAS, and had tons of out of state support. I'd vote for him (again).

Derid #145653 11/14/18 05:02 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Derid
Having an immediate family member having held the office is still a red line disqualifier for me.

I never knew you opposed Bush administration so much.

[Linked Image]
Brutal #145654 11/15/18 09:07 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted by Sini
Originally Posted by Derid
Having an immediate family member having held the office is still a red line disqualifier for me.

I never knew you opposed Bush administration so much.

Really?

I never supported W Bush. The fact that I ended up not liking Obama either is at least largely influenced by the fact that Obama was W Obama Bush in too many regards. Though to be honest, I doubt I'll ever like anyone who becomes Prez that much.

Though there are differences. Hillary getting the Dem nod for '16 made me miss Obama, and Trump getting GOP nod and becoming Prez made me sorely miss Mitt. If Mitt got elected, I'm sure I'd be complaining about some of the things he was doing. But at least I probably wouldn't be stomach turning repulsed.

Originally Posted by Brutal
I'd be willing to be Beto could win on the national stage. Hell, he nearly pulled out the upset of the century here in TEXAS, and had tons of out of state support. I'd vote for him (again).

Well, I'd vote for him against Trump. My worries with Beto, other than not winning his race, is partly how he'd play in Midwest and possibly some other areas. Also, that drunk driving things - not that I hold it against him, but Trump might be able to use it to good effect. (He couldn't even win his own state for Senate, no one wants a lying drunk driver!) Never mind that episode probably had nothing to do with him losing in Texas, its the type of thing Team Trump is good at building a nonsense narrative out of. Then, the fact that he doesn't seem to be super quick thinking on his feet is also a downside. I wasn't impressed in his debates vs Cruz. Maybe he would improve that part of his game during Dem primary season, if he did my estimate of him would rise - but right now I worry about him facing a Trump gaslighting him with endless BS and him not being able to pivot with sharp or effective responses and losing his way in the river of media sludge.

If I'm wrong, I'd be happy to be so. I'd be happy for just about anyone but Hillary or Bloomberg to beat Trump tbh.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #145655 11/16/18 08:06 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Well if it's Hillary again in 2020, I'll have to fall back on my candidate from 2016.

Sini #145656 11/16/18 04:13 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
I'll join that caucus.

Sini #145657 11/18/18 05:58 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
The issue with Hillary as a candidate is that she is weaker now than last time around and Trump is stronger than last time around. Hillary vs. Trump 2020 is all but certain will result in two-term presidency for Trump.

Are democrats, even entrenched machine operators, that blind to not realize this near-certainty?

[Linked Image]
Sini #145659 11/19/18 09:43 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted by Sini
The issue with Hillary as a candidate is that she is weaker now than last time around and Trump is stronger than last time around. Hillary vs. Trump 2020 is all but certain will result in two-term presidency for Trump.

Are democrats, even entrenched machine operators, that blind to not realize this near-certainty?

Remember how convinced the GOP was that beating Obama in 2012 was a sure thing?

Not to mention, almost everyone Dem leaning that I have talked to is certain - CONVINCED! - that it is now impossible for everyone else not to see Trump like they do. 2020 will be a cakewalk! (or so many think)

Sini #145752 01/26/19 02:47 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
A Bruised Trump Faces Uncertain 2020 Prospects. His Team Fears a Primary Fight.

I wonder if Trump is going to get a primary challenger. His primary methods are unlikely to work like they did in 2016.

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard