KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 106 of 125 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 124 125
Sini #143189 01/19/18 06:47 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
If you ever wandered what death feels like, while parts of your mind go blank as your brain shuts down, and reality loses cohesion as the darkness closes in... well, wonder no more. Just read Owains absurd posts. If they make sense, you just might be expiriencing initial stages of dying.

[Linked Image]
Sini #143199 01/20/18 05:31 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Unsurprisingly, the party of NO can't govern even with absolute majority. GOP controlled Senate failed to pass the bill, resulting in the Government Shutdown .

"What we have just witnessed on the floor was a cynical decision by Senate Democrats to shove aside millions of Americans for the sake of irresponsible political games," McConnell said in a desperate attempt to shift blame for his inability to do his job.

[Linked Image]
Sini #143201 01/20/18 06:52 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
60 votes were needed to pass. How many Democrats voted for passage?

If Democrats obstruct, it is because they care more for the welfare of illegal aliens than they do for our own citizens.

Voters should well remember this betrayal.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Sini #143205 01/20/18 08:14 AM
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
the majority of the government (republican) can't seem to figure out how to compromise or govern.

Trump, who is supposedly this great deal maker is dividing people and actual sucks at everything he does because, who would have guessed that you can't get away with bullying people like he did with his other businesses.

“Well, if you say who gets fired it always has to be the top,” Trump said. “I mean, problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top and the president’s the leader. And he’s got to get everybody in a room and he’s got to lead.” - DJT

Good, its time to go bye bye Trumpy.

Sini #143206 01/20/18 08:25 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Sini
If you ever wandered what death feels like, while parts of your mind go blank as your brain shuts down, and reality loses cohesion as the darkness closes in... well, wonder no more. Just read Owains absurd posts. If they make sense, you just might be expiriencing initial stages of dying.

Personal attacks are prohibited in this forum. Do I need make formal charges, or will a polite reminder suffice?

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Goriom #143207 01/20/18 08:31 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Goriom
the majority of the government (republican) can't seem to figure out how to compromise or govern.

A simple majority will not suffice when a vote requires a super majority. Voters have been rejecting Democratic candidates in historic numbers at all levels of government for almost a decade now. If voters disapprove of Democratic obstruction, they very well may grant Republicans a super majority in response.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Owain #143208 01/20/18 09:14 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Owain

Personal attacks are prohibited in this forum. Do I need make formal charges, or will a polite reminder suffice?

This is the second time you are pulling this stunt and attempting to file charges over getting butthurt on this forum. All while pages of your own "work" here contain much worse. I am officially telling you to stop this behavior. If you threaten me with charges over political forum ever again, publicly or otherwise, I will file charges against you to get your political forum posting privileges removed. Am I being clear?

[Linked Image]
Sini #143210 01/20/18 09:49 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
If this is the second time you have needed to be reminded not to be insulting, abusive, or threatening, then please, stop being either insulting, abusuve, or threatening.

Your last couple of posts qualify for all three.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Owain #143212 01/20/18 10:23 AM
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted by Goriom

A simple majority will not suffice when a vote requires a super majority. Voters have been rejecting Democratic candidates in historic numbers at all levels of government for almost a decade now. If voters disapprove of Democratic obstruction, they very well may grant Republicans a super majority in response.

You say this but in reality that is not true. It looks like voters are rejecting conservative ideologies once they noticed that a party of "No" for the last 10 years can't figure out how to do anything.

Sini #143213 01/20/18 10:26 AM
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight

This is the second time you are pulling this stunt and attempting to file charges over getting butthurt on this forum. All while pages of your own "work" here contain much worse. I am officially telling you to stop this behavior. If you threaten me with charges over political forum ever again, publicly or otherwise, I will file charges against you to get your political forum posting privileges removed. Am I being clear?

I mean I could go back early in this thread and find multiple instances of Owain comparing me to a prostitute because I am a Journalist, or other names he's called me. Don't worry too much about it Sini, it seems conservatives live in a constant state of fear and anxiety, they are the snowflakes they like to call others. Party of projection

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201104/conservatives-big-fear-brain-study-finds

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...-drive-conservatives-political-attitudes

Page 106 of 125 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard