KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 85 of 125 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 124 125
Sini #142542 12/21/17 08:08 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Source?

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Sini #142543 12/21/17 08:45 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
While you are looking for the source, what does that have to do with the billions they are making on no bid contracts?

You guys need to make up your minds. Are they running in the red, and thus could benefit from federal tax breaks, or are they making billions in profits, and thus are undeserving of any tax breaks.

It can't be both.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Sini #142545 12/22/17 06:28 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Attempt to reframe argument denied. Stick to your original point - taxation of corporations is taking away their money. I clearly shown that "their money" is often the same thing as "taxpayer's money". As such, there is nothing inherently unjust in taxation of corporations.

As to source: http://www.goodjobsfirst.org/sites/default/files/docs/pdf/UncleSamsFavoriteCorporations.pdf See Table 7.

[Linked Image]
Sini #142546 12/22/17 08:57 AM
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
We seriously have the most transparent liar in chief folks, don't we? bigly transparent.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/...will-benefit-from-tax-bill-1122168899507

inb4 regular ol'joe makes excuses for the millionaires / billionaires. This for-the-1% tax cut bill is definitely good for America, trust me!

Sini #142548 12/22/17 09:05 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Sini
Attempt to reframe argument denied. Stick to your original point - taxation of corporations is taking away their money. I clearly shown that "their money" is often the same thing as "taxpayer's money". As such, there is nothing inherently unjust in taxation of corporations.

As to source: http://www.goodjobsfirst.org/sites/default/files/docs/pdf/UncleSamsFavoriteCorporations.pdf See Table 7.

I have yet to see a source for your allegation. Like your 50% of no bid contracts post, I suspect this is more nonsense pulled out of your ass.

Edit: Checking your link now.

In the meantime, you still haven't answered my question about your 50% no bid contract bullshit.

Last edited by Owain; 12/22/17 09:08 AM.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Sini #142549 12/22/17 09:22 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
From your link:

The federal contractor ... with the most loans and loan guarantees is Boeing, with $64 billion in assistance from the Export-Import Bank.

If the loans were repaid, that is no taxpayer money lost. The government probably made money on the deal. So what is the problem?

But if the Export-Import Bank is so terrible, by is it so strongly supported by Democrats?

https://democrats-financialservices.house.gov/issues/extending-import-export-bank-charter.htm

You clearly must be a closet Tea Party member.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/on-c...a-party-opposition-to-export-bank-119213

I clearly shown that "their money" is often the same thing as "taxpayer's money".

You clearly show nothing of the kind, so I think my point stands.

Last edited by Owain; 12/22/17 09:27 AM.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Goriom #142550 12/22/17 09:47 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Goriom
We seriously have the most transparent liar in chief folks, don't we? bigly transparent.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/...will-benefit-from-tax-bill-1122168899507

inb4 regular ol'joe makes excuses for the millionaires / billionaires. This for-the-1% tax cut bill is definitely good for America, trust me!

That was probably Trumps intent, but Trump doesn't write legislation. Congress writes legislation, and they didn't see fit to include a Trump Carve Out Exception.

Since Trump donated his salary last year to the National Parks, and further donated $1 million to hurricane relief, and donated to many more worth causes as well, I think we can cut him some slack for the legislative oversight.

But if he pays taxes, and the legislation cuts taxes, how would it not affect him? Perhaps what he plans to do is once his taxes are calculated, any amount that he would save on taxes he might donate to the treasury. Maybe we should wait to see what he does before posting stupid shit.

You can donate to the treasury as well, as I think I suggested to you previously. If you really want to pay more in taxes, cut a check to the Treasury Department. They will accept it gladly.

Knock yourself out...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Sini #142551 12/22/17 11:22 AM
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
Ahh I see, the one time bonus's given out by these big telecom companies are being offset by the rising prices they are going to dick us over with. Basically the one time bonus's some of their employees are receiving is nothing but a PR stunt.

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html?partner=LinkShare&siteId=TnL5HPStwNw-99RnAwDncld42gYFrVagnQ#!/directv/KM1240211

https://tvanswerman.com/2017/12/18/dish-becomes-fourth-major-pay-tv-op-to-hike-prices/

God damn we are MAGA'ing hard right now.

Sini #142552 12/22/17 11:43 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
For $200 million, that is some PR stunt.

Why do you hate AT&T workers so much that you begrudge them their bonuses?

If you don't like Direct TV, don't pay for their services. I just stream through a ROKU, and that works fine by me.

I don't know if the Direct TV decision makes good business sense or not. Consumers will decide that for themselves. If their customers decide they offer good value for the price and are willing to pay it, I don't see that it's any of your business. If consumers decide to go elsewhere, that is fine, too.

Either way, just because you are butthurt about Trump's legislative success, I don't see why anyone should care what you think.

Last edited by Owain; 12/22/17 11:44 AM.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Owain #142555 12/22/17 01:03 PM
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted by Owain
For $200 million, that is some PR stunt.

Why do you hate AT&T workers so much that you begrudge them their bonuses?

If you don't like Direct TV, don't pay for their services. I just stream through a ROKU, and that works fine by me.

I don't know if the Direct TV decision makes good business sense or not. Consumers will decide that for themselves. If their customers decide they offer good value for the price and are willing to pay it, I don't see that it's any of your business. If consumers decide to go elsewhere, that is fine, too.

Either way, just because you are butthurt about Trump's legislative success, I don't see why anyone should care what you think.

I know 200 Million might seem like a lot to an individual but the amount they will be getting back by raising the prices on us and what they are saving in this new tax scam outweighs this enormously. As usually the shortsightedness and ignorance of conservatives shock me.

If I don't like DirectTV / Verizon / AT&T / Comcast, don't pay for their services, unless you need that silly little thing called internet to get your ROKU to stream anything. Guess it's MAGA now that we got rid of that silly little thing called Net Neutrality, and they can tier off the internet, or ransom Netflix to pay them money for bandwidth, which would just be reflected in a Netflix price increase. No matter what the consumer pays more.

Say facepalm it facepalm with facepalm me facepalm ISP's facepalm are facepalm monopolies facepalm due facepalm to facepalm the facepalm high facepalm cost facepalm barrier facepalm into facepalm the facepalm market. A lot of people don't even have a choice of providers.

And who said I hate AT&T workers? is this projection from you? You seem to have some weird hatred of the lower / middle class. Your shortsightedness is staggering. They deserve to have their wages increased but instead they get a PR stunt that will see them getting 1000 dollars once, which over a year turns out to be nothing.

But hey, lets keep shoveling and funneling money to the top, its gotta come down eventually right?

Page 85 of 125 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard