KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 16 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,962,699 Trump card
1,311,011 Picture Thread
472,976 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 83 of 125 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 124 125
Sini #142519 12/21/17 07:06 AM
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
While talking about the corporate tax rate being cut from 35 percent to 21 percent, Trump said, “That's probably the biggest factor in our plan.”

I thought this bill was touted as saving the middle class? but i guess giving himself tax cuts was the biggest factor in the plan lol... out of his own mouth. Or do we not take what he says at face value? I don't know how things work anymore in a post alternative facts world.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-middle-classes-obamacare-a8121751.html

Goriom #142521 12/21/17 08:52 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Goriom

Except I'm pretty sure I chose my words correctly. I said correlation, not causation.

Then what is the point of your stupid post if there is no causation?

Last edited by Owain; 12/21/17 09:24 AM.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Goriom #142522 12/21/17 09:04 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Owain
"So what are you going to do when there is no next step and deficit simply keep growing? Is that going to be that elusive red line on Trump for you?"

I don't know, but I suspect you will be far more butthurt if the economy continues to thrive, because your irrational hatred of Trump overrides what is good for the country.

and your cult like love for the guy blinds you to the scumbag that he truly is. There is a reason that New Yorkers don't like him. He doesn't actually care about people, he likes "winning". He's the type of person that gets off at showing up in a bigger Jet than his fellow millionaires. For gods sake, the dude has ties to the mob here in NYC and has screwed countless people over. This is the guy you choose as your champion? well I got bad news for you, the blue wave has started and we are riding it well into the 2018. Hopefully we can scale back the amount of looting he will do of the Treasury directly into his pocket until, and I am being very very hopeful here, Bernie decides to run again.

The thing that has Democrats running scared is what will they do if he just keeps on winning? What if makes good on his promises? What if he really does Make America Great Again?

In other news, butterfly wing chaos theory strikes again. In a remarkable coincidence unrelated to the election of a Republican administration, black unemployment is at an historic low.

Democrats hardest hit by the news.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/black-unemployment-rate-lowest-17-years

Last edited by Owain; 12/21/17 09:06 AM.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Owain #142523 12/21/17 09:48 AM
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight

Except I'm pretty sure I chose my words correctly. I said correlation, not causation.

It's simple really, we are going to be heading back towards a rescission. The results usually reflect the real world.

Look, the republicans are adding to the deficit, putting more money in the hands of the 1%, and giving a small stipend to the middle class that will soon be far outweighed by this disastrous bill when we will be paying more in taxes in a few years. You want to see a micro experiment of this tax cut plan? look at the Kansas Experiment.

We get it, you hate paying taxes, the government is bad, corporations are good! I find it a privilege to pay taxes because that's the price you pay to live in a civilized society that you are proud to be apart of. I am proud of this country, that's why I am ok with being taxed higher and this is coming from someone who is well off.

Last edited by Goriom; 12/21/17 10:07 AM.
Owain #142524 12/21/17 10:05 AM
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
"So what are you going to do when there is no next step and deficit simply keep growing? Is that going to be that elusive red line on Trump for you?"

I don't know, but I suspect you will be far more butthurt if the economy continues to thrive, because your irrational hatred of Trump overrides what is good for the country.

and your cult like love for the guy blinds you to the scumbag that he truly is. There is a reason that New Yorkers don't like him. He doesn't actually care about people, he likes "winning". He's the type of person that gets off at showing up in a bigger Jet than his fellow millionaires. For gods sake, the dude has ties to the mob here in NYC and has screwed countless people over. This is the guy you choose as your champion? well I got bad news for you, the blue wave has started and we are riding it well into the 2018. Hopefully we can scale back the amount of looting he will do of the Treasury directly into his pocket until, and I am being very very hopeful here, Bernie decides to run again.

The thing that has Democrats running scared is what will they do if he just keeps on winning? What if makes good on his promises? What if he really does Make America Great Again?

In other news, butterfly wing chaos theory strikes again. In a remarkable coincidence unrelated to the election of a Republican administration, black unemployment is at an historic low.

Democrats hardest hit by the news.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/black-unemployment-rate-lowest-17-years

This hurts to read. When Obama came into his Presidency, black unemployment was hovering around 15%. When he left, 7.7%.

Trump is essentially taking credit for someone else's work and you're taking the bait. When will you get it through you head that there is such a thing as policy lag.

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/01/what-president-trump-inherits/

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t02.htm

Last edited by Goriom; 12/21/17 10:06 AM.
Goriom #142525 12/21/17 10:06 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council

It's simple really, we are going to be heading back towards a rescission. The results usually reflect the real world.

Upon what is your opinion based, given that currently the economy is growing at a rate not seen for over a decade?

Look, the republicans are adding to the deficit, putting more money in the hands of the 1%, and giving a small stipend to the middle class that will soon be far outweighed by this disastrous bill when we will be paying more in taxes in a few years. You want to see a micro experiment of this tax cut plan? look at the Kansas Experiment.

If adding to the deficit would push us into a recession, is that why growth was so bad under Obama, given that he added $10 trillion to the deficit? Why didn't you complain about that? Why would allowing both corporations and individuals to keep more of their own money mean that they will have to pay more in taxes? It's a tax cut, not a tax raise.

The only way we will be paying more in taxes in a few years is if wages rise significantly. Wouldn't that be a good thing?

We get it, you hate paying taxes, the government is bad, corporations are good! I find it a privilege to pay taxes because that's the price you pay to live in a civilized society that you are proud to be apart of. I am proud of this country, that's why I am ok with being taxed higher and this is coming from someone who is well of.

You are free to give to the treasury whatever you might retain as the result of the tax cuts. You are free to give even more above and beyond what you might save in taxes if you really want to feel extra special privileged to do so.

Be proud. Tax the snot out of yourself. In the meantime, individual Americans will be better able to better provide for themselves and their families by keeping more of their own money rather than being forced to fork that money over to the government in the form of taxes. Trump ran in part on tax reform, and in part, tax reform is among the reasons why Trump was elected.

The voters got exactly what they wanted. Maybe Democrats should consider that as part of their strategy going forward rather than bitterly clinging to their current failed policies.

BUT...

You didn't answer my question. What was the point of your previous stupid post about Republicans supposedly causing recessions if you now admit that there was no actual causation?

Last edited by Owain; 12/21/17 10:08 AM.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Sini #142526 12/21/17 10:57 AM
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight

If adding to the deficit would push us into a recession, is that why growth was so bad under Obama, given that he added $10 trillion to the deficit? Why didn't you complain about that? Why would allowing both corporations and individuals to keep more of their own money mean that they will have to pay more in taxes? It's a tax cut, not a tax raise.

Don't talk for me. I was actually against the 800 billion dollar give out to corporations that fucked us. Under this president, we are going to continue to get fucked but lets not kid ourselves here. President Bush increased federal spending by more than twice what Obama had.

Let me say it again for you since you don't understand. Horse and Sparrow theory of economics does not work. Very few CEO's are going to give that money back to the people, whats going on with Boeing and AT&T right now is nothing more than a PR stunt. They are making Billions now thanks to lower tax rates and they are handing out a fraction of what they are saving to the people in "bonuses" for one year. Once we pass this PR stage, we will be right back to corporations fucking us like they have been for years, sitting on record levels of money in their accounts.

This adding to the deficit is going to harm the country was a talking point of the republican party for years. The pure obstructionists that did everything they could to stall and hurt the American people because "hur dur" Obama is in office.

The voters got exactly what they wanted. Maybe Democrats should consider that as part of their strategy going forward rather than bitterly clinging to their current failed policies.

Did they though? check out pg 52.
http://harvardharrispoll.com/wp-con...ember_Registered-Voters_Topline-Memo.pdf

You didn't answer my question. What was the point of your previous stupid post about Republicans supposedly causing recessions if you now admit that there was no actual causation?

My point is that I am willing to point out that there is a correlation between Republicans and recessions but not willing to go far enough to say they necessarily caused all of them. Correlation shows strong pairs of variables have a relation. It's an interesting thing to look at over the years. There is something odd there.

Sini #142527 12/21/17 10:59 AM
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
Here we can start saving money this way. Trump spent almost a quarter of his time in 2017 playing golf. Almost 100M of tax payer money wasted on a guy that just gave himself a nice bonus.

[Linked Image]

Sini #142528 12/21/17 11:57 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
" President Bush increased federal spending by more than twice what Obama had. "

Throwing the bullshit flag on that one. Citation, please.

Edit:

Here, let me save you some time.

When Bush took office in 2000, the debt was $5.67 trillion. When he left office in 2008, it was $10 Trillion. He added $4.33 trillion to the debt, which was bad enough.

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo5.htm

When Obama left office in 2016, the debt was almost $20 trillion. Obama added nearly $10 trillion to the debt.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-04/us-ends-2016-1998-trillion-federal-debt-105464794162691

So you got that backwards. Obama added more than twice the amount to the debt than did Bush.

Last edited by Owain; 12/21/17 12:38 PM.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Sini #142529 12/21/17 12:00 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
" They are making Billions now thanks to lower tax rates and they are handing out a fraction of what they are saving to the people in "bonuses" for one year."

It's their money to do with as they please. It's not the government's money. It's their money. If they want to give it out, fine. If they want to invest it back in the company, fine. If they want to fill a vault with it and dive in like Scrooge McDuck, that's fine, too, since it's THEIR MONEY. It certainly isn't yours.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Page 83 of 125 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard