The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: https://discord.gg/D9SgAaZpeg
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1 guest and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AHappyOtter, Sabbyth, Ansalon, Sin, MotleyHar
1,455 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums51
Topics13,389
Posts120,372
Members1,455
Most Online228
Dec 19th, 2019
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Vuldan 6
Arkh 2
Exey 2
Tinqu 1
Dcengr 1
Derid 1
Thomas 1
Top Posters(30 Days)
JetStar 58
Vuldan 42
Sini 28
Goriom 24
Exey 20
Owain 17
Thresh 12
Tinqu 8
RedKGB 8
Derid 7
Arkh 4
Azulla 2
Vasdef 2
Taxman 1
Fael 1
Popular Topics(Views)
1,168,081 Trump card
930,622 Picture Thread
318,204 Romney
233,049 Mosque
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 60 of 124 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 123 124
Derid #141324 08/09/17 06:28 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,364
Likes: 9
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
**
Offline
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
**
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,364
Likes: 9
Originally Posted by Derid
Sense make more plz k thnx.

English is not your first language? Perhaps you should study harder.


To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Senator
Owain #141325 08/09/17 07:21 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,594
Likes: 1
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Online
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,594
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Owain
Originally Posted by Derid
Sense make more plz k thnx.

English is not your first language? Perhaps you should study harder.




Seriously though, you were making zero sense.

Insulting people over English when you aren't putting together cogent thoughts is not a good look.


For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Derid #141326 08/09/17 07:28 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,390
Likes: 4
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
**
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
**
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,390
Likes: 4
My Duty As An American

Quote
Before attacking the president by pointing out the many flaws in his reasoning, why don’t you try agreeing with everything he says? The only people complaining about Trump are biased against Trump according to Trump, so you can’t trust anyone that questions the president, even when that person is you. This is America. If you’re not prepared to sell your values down the river to spew President Trump’s talking points word for word, well, you can find a different country to live in.

Last edited by Sini; 08/09/17 07:32 PM.

[Linked Image]
Derid #141331 08/10/17 08:02 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,364
Likes: 9
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
**
Offline
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
**
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,364
Likes: 9
Originally Posted by Derid
Originally Posted by Owain
Originally Posted by Derid
Sense make more plz k thnx.

English is not your first language? Perhaps you should study harder.




Seriously though, you were making zero sense.

Insulting people over English when you aren't putting together cogent thoughts is not a good look.

I think I was making perfect sense, which is why you responded with a non argument.

Obama was in office eight years, but I don't recall any 60 page threads in that time, but when I point out now that Obama did EXACTLY what Trump is being accused of, "Well he was wrong too, and I'm sure we complained about him, too".

Not 60 pages worth.

How am I insulting your english when you chose to speak...poorly.

If you don't want people mistake you for being ignorant, don't write as if you were ignorant.


To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Senator
Sini #141332 08/10/17 08:41 AM
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 873
Likes: 9
KGB Senator
KGB Discord Administrator
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Offline
KGB Senator
KGB Discord Administrator
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 873
Likes: 9
What is this argument? Boo hoo people didn't shit talk Obama as much as Trump. Is this some sort of deflection because its a rather lame attempt.

The reason this thread is over 60 pgs long is because you keep coming back here defending President Scam artist. So my question is, why didn't you try harder in the Obama threads and keep them alive? Maybe because people were agreeing with your views lol?

Owain #141333 08/10/17 09:32 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,594
Likes: 1
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Online
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,594
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Owain
Originally Posted by Derid
Originally Posted by Owain
Originally Posted by Derid
Sense make more plz k thnx.

English is not your first language? Perhaps you should study harder.




Seriously though, you were making zero sense.

Insulting people over English when you aren't putting together cogent thoughts is not a good look.

I think I was making perfect sense, which is why you responded with a non argument.

Obama was in office eight years, but I don't recall any 60 page threads in that time, but when I point out now that Obama did EXACTLY what Trump is being accused of, "Well he was wrong too, and I'm sure we complained about him, too".

Not 60 pages worth.

How am I insulting your english when you chose to speak...poorly.

If you don't want people mistake you for being ignorant, don't write as if you were ignorant.



The key problem here is your memory, which I already said earlier. What you recall or do not recall has already been shown on multiple occasions to have no credibility.

Whether any one single thread other than the comic thread, which lives to this day and was started and maintained mostly on the Obama tangent for many years, made it to 60 pages - I'm not sure. It's a worthless metric anyhow, because the number of replies is dependent on the level of back-and-forth, not the veracity of the criticism contained within.

I'm not sure what possessed you to try and imply I did not take issue with Obama and a great many of his actions. A quick check of this very forum would, however, quickly dispel such an absurd assertion - even if you somehow don't remember. Another check of the public forum, which we used before this one was created, would further enlighten - even though some of the public forum threads ended up being purged IIRC. Like the ones where Vuldan went apeshit, pretty sure those threads were removed.

I have to admit, I am pretty disappointed. You don't even make any attempt to defend your positions, and instead fall back to ad hominem attacks based on absurd and provably false premises.

If your goal was to distract people from remarking on Trump's ability to say absurd and provably false things by demonstrating your own ability to do so, well, then, I guess you succeeded? Mission Accomplished?


For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #141343 08/10/17 03:49 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,390
Likes: 4
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
**
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
**
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,390
Likes: 4
The longer you argue this tangent, the longer you are not holding Owain accountable for unconditional support of Trump.


[Linked Image]
Sini #141344 08/10/17 04:45 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,518
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,518
Originally Posted by Sini
The longer you argue this tangent, the longer you are not holding Owain accountable for unconditional support of Trump.




Lets be honest. If we took out 75% of Sini pointless post the amount of resources that these forums would save could save the world.

Sini #141346 08/10/17 06:08 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,364
Likes: 9
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
**
Offline
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
**
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,364
Likes: 9
Is supporting the President
Originally Posted by Sini
The longer you argue this tangent, the longer you are not holding Owain accountable for unconditional support of Trump.

Is supporting the President now a crime? Are we trying to villify people for thought crime?

I don't need your fucking permission.

Last edited by Owain; 08/10/17 06:09 PM.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Senator
Owain #141349 08/11/17 05:27 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,518
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,518
Originally Posted by Owain
Is supporting the President
Originally Posted by Sini
The longer you argue this tangent, the longer you are not holding Owain accountable for unconditional support of Trump.

Is supporting the President now a crime? Are we trying to villify people for thought crime?

I don't need your fucking permission.



Only if he doesn't approve of what you say. New Progressives work on innuendo and full blown hate speech,as in if you say what i want you to say then we hate you, then mix in violence and boom you have the new left. There is no more middle ground for a socialistic group.

Page 60 of 124 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 123 124

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5