The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1 guest and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Xfile, Turge, AHappyOtter, Sabbyth, Ansalon
1,457 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,410
Posts120,500
Members1,457
Most Online228
Dec 19th, 2019
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Arkh 3
Vuldan 2
Sini 1
Goriom 1
Vyse 1
Top Posters(30 Days)
JetStar 22
Vuldan 14
Owain 12
Brommas 11
Sini 9
Exey 8
Arkh 5
Goriom 4
Kaotic 1
Mithus 1
Popular Topics(Views)
1,205,566 Trump card
942,489 Picture Thread
327,353 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 57 of 124 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 123 124
Owain #141199 07/30/17 07:42 AM
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 877
Likes: 10
KGB Senator
KGB Discord Administrator
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Offline
KGB Senator
KGB Discord Administrator
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 877
Likes: 10
Originally Posted by Owain
Collusion is not a crime, so no.

Hillary colluded with the Russians with her Reset Button. Obama colluded with the Russians when he promised greater 'flexibility' after the election.

Why didn't you object to either of those?


I love this. This is a perfect example of how the conversation keeps changing and the goal posts keep moving. Remember when it was, TRUMP NEVER COLLUDED?

Sini #141200 07/30/17 07:46 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,378
Likes: 9
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
**
Offline
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
**
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,378
Likes: 9
People not me.

Actions that are not criminal in nature require no attention, certainly not the appointment of a special prosecutor.

Now Hillary actually violated federal law in her criminal conspiracy with the Ukrainians. That is an act that deserves prosecution.

And the Obama administration was in felony violation of FISA laws in their illegal unmasking of individuals in the Russian Diversion designed to shift attention away from Hillary's humiliating defeat. Those violations also deserve prosecution.

Last edited by Owain; 07/30/17 07:47 AM.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Senator
Owain #141201 07/30/17 08:30 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,595
Likes: 1
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,595
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Owain
So you say, as a reaction to your electoral butthurt, but without evidence, I remain unconvinced.




You realize that this is the equivalent of putting your hands over your ears and shouting 'neener neener' right?

Theres more evidence than anyone would care for, let alone verifying most things takes an entire five seconds to type into Google. Most of it isn't even particularly hidden.

I mean, fuck, do I need to go back and dig up Trumps statements about Goldman Sachs and Hillary from the election before he appointed them to run his govt? Surely your memory is good enough that I don't need to spoonfeed you like that.


For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #141202 07/30/17 08:38 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,378
Likes: 9
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
**
Offline
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
**
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,378
Likes: 9
There's evidence? More than anyone would care for?

Sweet. Provide some.


To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Senator
Derid #141203 07/30/17 04:10 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,401
Likes: 5
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
**
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
**
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,401
Likes: 5
Originally Posted by Derid
I mean, fuck, do I need to go back and dig up


While Owain is impervious to reason, his mental gymnastics approach the level of performance art. So please do.


[Linked Image]
Goriom #141204 07/30/17 04:12 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,401
Likes: 5
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
**
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
**
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,401
Likes: 5
Originally Posted by Goriom
I love this.


I know, right? We will be soon listening to "Knowingly receiving information from foreign agents is not a crime as long as he didn't act on it" contortions.


[Linked Image]
Sini #141205 07/30/17 05:35 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,378
Likes: 9
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
**
Offline
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
**
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,378
Likes: 9
See, this is why I don't just take people's word for things, even in so august an organization as the KGB. If the evidence was so prevalent, why is it such a big deal to present some?

First, I don't know what evidence you might have in mind. I am not clairvoyant. If you think you have compelling evidence, it is not unreasonable to ask that you present what you have.

Last edited by Owain; 07/30/17 06:03 PM.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Senator
Sini #141217 08/01/17 07:12 AM
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 877
Likes: 10
KGB Senator
KGB Discord Administrator
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Offline
KGB Senator
KGB Discord Administrator
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 877
Likes: 10
Holy shit

http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-told-fox-news-to-publish-seth-rich-murder-hoax-lawsuit-claims

Private investigator Rod Wheeler sued the cable-TV network in federal court on Tuesday, alleging it falsely quoted him in an article saying slain DNC staffer Seth Rich had contact with Julian Assange’s rogue publishing operation. Wheeler accuses Fox News regular and pro-Trump money manager Ed Butowsky of coordinating between the channel and the White House in an effort to frame Rich for the leaks and imply Democrats had a hand in his death.

Wheeler’s lawsuit includes screenshots of text messages with Butowsky, including an exchange two days before the article was published in which Butowsky wrote: “president [Trump] just read the article. He wants the article out immediately. It’s now all up to you. But don’t feel the pressure.”

Sini #141218 08/01/17 07:16 AM
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 877
Likes: 10
KGB Senator
KGB Discord Administrator
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Offline
KGB Senator
KGB Discord Administrator
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 877
Likes: 10
The news keeps on coming.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...n-trying-to-cover-up-the-russia-scandal/

So, to put this together: The president of the United States personally wrote a statement about this meeting with the Russians, a statement that everyone involved knew to be false. Going further, he then either lied to his own lawyer about his involvement so that the lawyer would repeat that lie publicly (highly likely) or was candid with his lawyer and persuaded him to lie to the media on his behalf (much less likely).

Sini #141219 08/01/17 08:19 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,378
Likes: 9
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
**
Offline
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
**
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,378
Likes: 9
Still looking for evidence -- EVIDENCE -- of violations of any law. Articles from a media opposed to the President are not evidence.

If President Trump is so tight with the Russians, why are they expelling 750 U.S. diplomats, and why is Putin making threats in response to U.S. sanctions?

Ignore what people say. Observe what people do.

Last edited by Owain; 08/01/17 08:19 AM.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Senator
Page 57 of 124 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 123 124

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5