KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#140563 06/03/17 02:26 AM
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
OP Offline
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Due to a change in activity, burnout and the transfer of a core group of members off of Nazar, effective immediately leadership in the KGB ArcheAge faction will be undergoing a transition period. All previous officer positions will be removed and new officers will be selected during the course of the next two weeks. The current Chancellors will retain their ranks until the transition has been completed in order to help facilitate the change in leadership.

This is nothing personal and we appreciate all the time and hard work officers have put into the continued success of our faction. However, it is only fair that the new leadership be allowed to make up their own officer core to help facilitate the continued success of our guild in ArcheAge.

With that being said,

KGB Knight Olos has hereby been promoted to (F4) Chancellor and will be acting (F5) High Chancellor in my abscence.

and

KGB Knight Anneliseadjorn has also been promoted to (F4) Chancellor of the ArcheAge faction.

Please join me in congratulating Anne and Olos on their promotions, as they have no easy task ahead of them, and I urge everyone to give them their time, patience and support as they re-establish the ArcheAge faction. Over the next few weeks they will be making up their officer core based on their needs and they both have my 100% support in any decision they make. I look forward to the continuation of our faction into 3.5 and hope to be able to join you guys there.

Serving KGB,

Romeo Montague
KGB King

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Master Knight
KGB Master Knight
Congrats guys on promotion and thank you to those that get the break.

KGB Master Knight
KGB Master Knight
Grats.

When life gives you lemons, screw making lemonade, breakout the tequila and salt and make margritas
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Gratz Olos and Anne. Thank you to all the officers that have gotten us this far.

Link Copied to Clipboard