KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 125 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 124 125
Sini #138847 11/01/16 12:45 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
USA Nobility can do whatever they want, unless a sufficiently powerful political enemy pulls one over on them.

Regular people get their life destroyed if they so much as abuse the TOS of a University document repository, or have a large puddle on their land
that qualifies them as a "wetland"

We are third world. It is what it is.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Wolfgang #138852 11/01/16 05:27 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Proof POTUS knew that Hillary had a private server and they were going to try to clean it up. This is pure corruption, the DOJ gave Mills immunity. I think it should be taken away for lying about it. If they don't get charged it's pure corruption. How more blatant can someone get?
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077

Here is what email actually says:

Quote:
Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news.

What are you reading that I am not seeing?

[Linked Image]
Sini #138856 11/02/16 09:49 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Sini
Proof POTUS knew that Hillary had a private server and they were going to try to clean it up. This is pure corruption, the DOJ gave Mills immunity. I think it should be taken away for lying about it. If they don't get charged it's pure corruption. How more blatant can someone get?
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077

Here is what email actually says:

Quote:
Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news.

What are you reading that I am not seeing?

That is the part that was further down the email I'm talking about the very top of the email. Mills sent it to Podesta and forwarded it to others.

The very top of it says this...
"we need to clean this up - he has emails from her - they do not say
state.gov"

She's saying they need to clean it up because it doesn't have a State.Gov which means it wasn't sent through a secure line and showed it was on another server Hillary Clinton.com. So either nobody cared she was doing it or they are to stupid to figure out it wasn't a secure line.

I worked for the Postal Service for over 2 years, if they are any indication of how Government is ran than I can vouch that it's a shit show.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 11/02/16 09:54 AM.
Wolfgang #138878 11/03/16 06:12 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

The very top of it says this...
"we need to clean this up - he has emails from her - they do not say state.gov"

I am not seeing anything problematic with this email. To me, it reads as "we need to address this".

I can see myself writing "we need to clean this up" when someone on my team fucks up. This doesn't necessary mean I will have commit fraud or have to bring a shovel and an old carpet to do this clean up.

Sure, you can chose to misunderstand this, but it would be contrived.

[Linked Image]
Sini #138879 11/03/16 07:11 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Wolfgang's interpretation might be accurate, but I also don't think it matters. Regarding protecting data, none of it was safe, no matter on which server it was on.

As far as the actual email server scandal goes, regarding the mechanics of the server, only two things really matter.

1) That Hillary tried to withhold information from the National Archive, and thus history itself. Legal, illegal, doesn't matter. It was a shitty thing to do as a human, let alone a statesman, and should be instant disqualifier from holding any other office.

2) That if anyone else had been in a similar position, and done similar things, they would have been nailed, regardless of intent or technical legality. The DOJ would have concocted a dozen plausible-sounding charges, that even if they all seemed quite defensible individually, would still put the victim at risk of dozens of years of mandatory federal minimum sentences, and generally scare them into a plea bargain, especially if they didnt have access to a multi million dollar legal and PR team.

If memory serves, something similar actually happened to a former Clinton cabinet member, who accidentally left something innocuous yet classified in a book or folder that he took off-premise. The Clintons hung him out to dry, and he ended up becoming a convict. Even though his "breech" of security was, on the whole, much more innocuous and much less threatening to national security. But such is how it goes when you serve the Clintons: they don't have friends or colleagues, they have patsies and pawns.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini #138893 11/04/16 09:08 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council

[Linked Image]
Sini #138895 11/06/16 07:41 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
It's obvious Clinton is corrupt and they have made a lot of personal financial gain from her time as SOS. I'm certain the FBI is making a lot of connections with that since they have been investigating the Clinton Foundation for a year now as well. How much smoke and flames do you need to say you have a fire? Seems like they would still deny it even if the building is turned to ask.

A sailor is going to prison for taking a picture inside the engine room of a Submarine. He lost his phone the picture was on and someone found it, they turned the phone in to authorities and he got into trouble for it. He didn't intend to distribute the photo it was on his phone that he lost. There were no intent there yet he's going to prison. What went on with the private non-secure Clinton server should be intent. She knew what she was doing.

For that sailor to get prison time and Hillary to get absolutely nothing shows how fucked and corrupt our legal system is. If they are going to claim everyone is equal then they should at least play the part. Democrats are heavy on Do as I say, not as I do. It seems it only applies to everyone else except them.

Sini #138898 11/07/16 11:39 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
The system is fucked up and Clinton is corrupt, but you are sadly mistaken if you think that vote for Trump is not going to make even this shitty state of thing worse.

[Linked Image]
Sini #138899 11/07/16 11:41 PM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
More serious than horsemeat crisis.

So Derid, are you ready for President Trump and the final stages of decline of Western Empire/Civilization?

[Linked Image]
Sini #138901 11/08/16 08:42 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
More serious than horsemeat crisis.

So Derid, are you ready for President Trump and the final stages of decline of Western Empire/Civilization?

Yeah. I've been playing Rimworld the past few days, as a kind of survivalist crash training course. I should be just fine, as long as we dont get any solar flares. Having your power knocked out and losing your hydroponic room in the middle of a long winter kinda sucks.

Page 17 of 125 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard