The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,825,265 Trump card
1,512,454 Picture Thread
580,039 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#138372 09/20/16 05:32 AM
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3,174
Likes: 1
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3,174
Likes: 1
I came across this and thought I would share it. Just to add I think Harry Reid has wood for these guys.



Last edited by Wolfgang; 09/20/16 05:35 AM.
Wolfgang #138403 09/21/16 04:28 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,535
Likes: 10
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
**
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
**
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,535
Likes: 10
Is he wrong, and if so where/how?

To me, Koch are poster children of plutocratic corruption.


[Linked Image]
Wolfgang #138407 09/22/16 10:37 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,653
Likes: 6
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,653
Likes: 6
I find that interesting. As far as I can tell, they get a bad rap that is under-deserved. I can think of a great number of entities that are far, far worse. The Kochs at least believe in something, most of the plutocratic corruption comes in the form of using gov't as a tool to directly obtain money, or manipulate the value of investments.

David Koch was correct when he said "The system is indeed rigged, but not by us."


For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1