KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 37 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,022,158 Trump card
1,339,365 Picture Thread
478,154 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I am still happy with the two accounts worth of ships I have that all have LTI. The only ship that may see the scrap heap is the Vanguard on the good guy account.

At least they are spending the money everyone through at them to make pretty updates to the pay to be an Alpha tester. I am still really looking forward to having SQ42 by 1Q17 as the first real "live" (read that as gains made are not rolled back/wiped) element from CIG ahead of the "live" PU being ready by 4Q17.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Taxman Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
@Tasorin Indeed - I know they mentioned revealing details about SQ42 at CitzenCon during Gamescom. I will be there in person this time - so should be very exciting!

If they can get SQ42 out by 1Q17 (or even better before the end of 2016) that will be AWESOME! Gives people something to play with until the "live" PU later that year.

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
And no concerns for "wipes' as what you earn from SQ42 is "Citizenship" and not credits or ships. So you can launch this stand alone that feeds the PU at any time you want ahead of the PU being actually live without all the crying about having an early start.

Taxman Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
And no concerns for "wipes' as what you earn from SQ42 is "Citizenship" and not credits or ships.

Correct - all that you will "earn" from SQ42 is "Citizenship", likely will just be attached to your ID on the website. I am certain the engine/etc is going to use your account login for security and updateing/etc.

Originally Posted By: Tasorin
So you can launch this stand alone that feeds the PU at any time you want ahead of the PU being actually live without all the crying about having an early start.

What is happening in Star Citizen over the next year or so - will certainly be wiped, as it is still Alpha and not "early release". There will be BETA and maybe at a certain point, a final WIPE before it goes "live" and "persistent".

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Tax, come on man.

This isn't my first time in the pool.

/Captain Obvious

Taxman Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
No doubt Captain Obvious! beer

I was just trying to help folks that may have questions about Squadron 42 vs Star Citizen. I talk to people all the time that have no idea about Squadron 42 or what it even is. Which is kind of strange to me, but it is probably because it isn't getting enough "media coverage".

In reality - it will be the "same" game engine as Star Citizen running locally - but it will definitely tie into the RSI website/etc for patching/updating/account info.

Taxman

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard