The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 43 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,825,265 Trump card
1,512,454 Picture Thread
580,039 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#132557 09/11/15 08:34 AM
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 989
Likes: 21
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 989
Likes: 21
Heading out to Las Vegas again on another business trip. I will have a shitty MAC that I can't install Archeage on.

See ya all when I'm back.

-Nick

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 13
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
****
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 13
"Business Trip"

Have fun!


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,147
Likes: 14
Former KGB Member
***
Former KGB Member
***
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,147
Likes: 14
LOL..damn...just cancelled a trip to Vegas that week..wish I had known..enjoy...I am out to Michigan the week after that though, September 21 - 24...not that I will be missed as much as Goriom..lol


[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 137
KGB Master Knight
***
KGB Master Knight
***
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 137
Have a great and safe trip.....what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...ok not always.


When life gives you lemons, screw making lemonade, breakout the tequila and salt and make margritas
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 989
Likes: 21
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 989
Likes: 21
Ha no fun to be had out here. I have to go trekking out in the desert and the weather is way to damn hot.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1