KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 70 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Stealth Hawk
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,027,385 Trump card
1,339,567 Picture Thread
478,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Wolfgang #128218 12/02/14 05:02 PM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Well, I did manage to get in tonight, it seems they have reduced the number who can be online, but my stuff was all back and such. Tas, your two 8x8's are gone next to your 16x16 and highflyers house..not sure if that was intentional or what.

I expect to be banned, since I filed disputes with Pay Pal..they told me on my customer service complaint they wont talk to me anymore, and should I wish to get a lawyer, he or she can talk to theirs..LOL

Wonder what would happen if I filed a class action lawsuit against them...wonder if there is a case..LOL

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Vuldan #128221 12/02/14 08:13 PM
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Well, I did manage to get in tonight, it seems they have reduced the number who can be online, but my stuff was all back and such. Tas, your two 8x8's are gone next to your 16x16 and highflyers house..not sure if that was intentional or what.

I expect to be banned, since I filed disputes with Pay Pal..they told me on my customer service complaint they wont talk to me anymore, and should I wish to get a lawyer, he or she can talk to theirs..LOL

Wonder what would happen if I filed a class action lawsuit against them...wonder if there is a case..LOL

Damn.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
Zhou #128223 12/02/14 09:00 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I let all the 8x8's I own burn since none of them allowed any 16x16 placement. I sold off my two thatched roof lots and now just have the 16x16 in Aidstown and the 24x24 in White Arden.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Wolfgang #128224 12/02/14 11:26 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Well I got in last night but was already way past my bed time.. I did check and my plots in WA were still there but didn't check Sandeep.

One thing that was odd was all of my tree/bushes were gone. All my figs and grapes, etc were missing so not sure how that worked but the pumpkins were still there, lol.

What a PITA and it clearly was some data corruption either from fucked up latent calls, locks or outside help. Again i tried to get in tonight and the limit must have been reduced as it's a constant queue of enough length that I just say fuck it. It's sad.

Ictinike #128225 12/03/14 05:42 AM
KGB Arch Duke
King's High Counsel
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Arch Duke
King's High Counsel
KGB Supreme Knight
Dunno.
They improved capacity to the server sometime yesterday afternoon.

Been playing and swapping between 3 accounts without issue.

I'd say 72 hours of scaling recovery after a catastrophic failure is doing `decently` given how understaffed they are (and hiring apparently.)

I haven't run into any asset problems since recovery 24 hours ago.

Last edited by Tasho; 12/03/14 05:43 AM.

-- Tasho / Jaguar --
Tasho #128227 12/03/14 01:12 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Good deal and I'll have some time tonight hopefully to get back in and back to dealings..

Ictinike #128229 12/03/14 01:21 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
You knew this scenario was going to pop up its head. I am betting Trion waits until after December 19th to make any compensation announcements to try and capture as many subscription cycles as possible before the implosion happens.

Originally Posted By: AA Forum

Wow trion just wow!

I just dont know what to say.. lol. Read.
GM Drator: Thanks for contacting Trion Worlds Customer Support. My name is GM Drator. I'm happy to look into your issue for you today.
GM Drator: Hello!
Me: hi.
GM Drator: How may I assist you today?
Me: I play on Nebe server which was down for almost 4 days.
Me: i jsut got home from work, and i noticed i lost my farm with around 35-40 tradepacks on it, and lost everything
Me: ut was demolished on 2/12/2014 time when server was down
Me: what i am supoosed to do now? it was my only way to make gold and pay my taxes.
Me: and btw someone took the plot ofc
Me: Somehow it made me lose the will to keep playing, theres no way i can get gold now
GM Drator: I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. Please have patients as they are discussing ways to compensate all players for the inconvenience and loss of properties. Please keep looking on the forums link for an update on the subject.
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ctivity-Issues
Me: we all lost something in different ways
Me: compensation will be for sure same for everyone
Me: i think i lost more than anyone could loose, so if i just recieve workers comp, or free tax? what i am going to do with it? when i lost like 400g and already lost my plot
Me: It was the only farm i had to make gold, and i dont think you can make the guy who took it give back to me
GM Drator: Unfortunately I am unable to assist you with this request.
Me: wow, so thats it?
GM Drator: They will compensate everyone at once. We are not allowed to compensate individually via chat.
GM Drator: May I assist you with anything else today?
Me: thats what im talking about, we will all recieve the same compensation, what about my Tradepacks? what about my plot?
GM Drator: But you don't know what the compensation is? And there is nothing more I can do. Do you need assistance with anything else today besides what I have just answered for you?
Me: i dnt care about compensation? even its 100 workers comp what i am going to do without a land now?
Me: What compensation?
Me: are you going a free plot for us?
Me: thats the only way to compensate it
GM Drator: I deeply apologize about the situation. I can only refer you to our forums page where they will let you know what they are going to do. But I am unable to do anything via chat on giving you land or anything. If you don't have anything else you need assistance with I will have to end this chat so I can help the next customer waiting patiently in queue to be helped.
Me: Wow, just wow
GM Drator: Have a good day and thank you for contacting Trion Worlds.
GM Drator has disconnected.

Tasorin #128230 12/03/14 01:27 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Also: Massively BURN!

Best analogy I have read yet. Because when I want to change my wallpaper or wall color, I make sure to burn my house to the ground first and get started on changing that wall.

Wolfgang #128237 12/03/14 06:25 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I understand their policies but that is going to be the total fucking deathblow..

When this first cropped up, with the multiple plots on the same physical space, live chat and support basically told them whoever demo'ed last would have the property. So all who had something on the spot could not use it until the others were demo'ed so you would have to pay your taxes and would not be able to use the property until the other players got tired of not doing anything but paying and demo their deed. So it's just a big waiting game of who can hold and pay for it, all the while not being able to use it, while the others get tired of doing the same.

Fuckers.. again it's going to be the deathblow if this is more than a rare situation..

Wolfgang #128240 12/03/14 06:39 PM
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Money grab. Hate the game maker, loved the game. Man people sure know how to ruin a game.

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard