KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#121664 09/11/13 07:19 PM
Lucifer Offline OP
Former Member
OP Offline
Former Member
Is there any plan to keep KGB members around due to inactivity. In order to make a game FUN one needs to make decisions. I am an honorable member but I am losing interest due to inactive member count. Do we have any plans, meetings, goals, to keep the glimmer of light alive. The four people that came with me are still active and still enjoy the game. Bloods members are down as well... just tossing a bug out there to pick members brains on future goals.

KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
i have seen much the same atm no one logs on to do much unless theres a mass text and even then we dont field more than 6to8

i log on daily after work but to be honest when noone logs on after a couple hours i lose intrest in sitting there waiting to see someone..

most my officers have stopped logging in and we dont even have the actives to bother sieging anything currently

im personally at a loss for what to do
is everyone done>?

Lucifer Offline OP
Former Member
OP Offline
Former Member
We are still putting lots of stuff in the clan bank to help the clan, for instance we put in about 50 treasure maps the other day, to help out... just need to know if we should quit all that kind of stuff if its a loss cause.... just fyi

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
im just starting as are 2 other friends we play pretty much every day or every other day. were noobs, but we love it. also we work graveyards so not on at common times. not even sure what a treasure map is.

[Linked Image from sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
we built up this pile of grenades and shit to siege but now we lack the man power to even use it much less to siege and hold a city
need to know if the people who just quit logging in are done or what

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Been MIA during the daytime over the last week.. probly into next week too. Painting the apartment above us so that we can get a new tenant in soon. Lets just say there is a lot of detail work to be done up there.

I leave myself in TS for messages to be left.. I check my pc a few times.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Im in a work nightmare too guys, I will see you Friday night.

Let's be patient. People are out there just busy.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
we (me mal and dumpstering) hope to have more xpz at playing soon. We would love to help seige things, but mostly we wander around like a band of poorly trained boobs trying to steal from the stealable circle citys on the map. we just learned you could do this. Regatably this week we will be playing slightly less because corprate has been fireing people left and right at my job so were doing some at home off the clock work to make ourselves look better and thus, keep gainfully employed.

side note, our ping has been afual however we set up a vpn out of the old google datacenter in ny which has really helped, if you want info on that because you 2 have bad ping issues let me know and we can help you use the vpn to connect to darkfall

[Linked Image from sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I have just had no interest in logging in over the past 2 weeks. You can only do so many zerg sieges and sea towers before it starts to get boring. So I guess lack of content is my issue right now. When AV releases something new I will be back. My parents also just bought the property next to our cabin so we have and will be busy with remodeling that property for the next month of so.

[Linked Image]
Lucifer Offline OP
Former Member
OP Offline
Former Member
Parents... neighbors... is that a good thing? Lol j/k Brommas cool we will be here when you get settled.

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Gonna be MIA again tomorrow. One of my nieces will be getting married, may have time to pop in between the ceremony and the reception though.

Sunday is back to painting. 1 large room, 1 small room and 1 walk in closet to paint yet.. then all the trim and windowsills. After that is the stain and sealing of a deck and stairs, that shouldnt take more then 2 days though.. could be wrong.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard