The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,828,983 Trump card
1,512,759 Picture Thread
580,242 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#121474 08/29/13 06:15 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,475
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
***
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
***
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,475
"The Constellation"


"The 325A"


"The 350R"


"The Hornet"


"The Aurora"


HAHA "The Cutless Placeholder"



For some reason I cant do a print screen it gives me a black screen when I paste it so I took a few pics with my iphone for those wondering about the game.

Last edited by Zhou; 08/29/13 08:49 PM.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
Zhou #121482 08/30/13 11:33 AM
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 79
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 79
This just made me wet. FML, why am I still at work?!!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1