The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 85 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,831,429 Trump card
1,512,978 Picture Thread
580,350 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Garal #12070 11/07/06 12:04 AM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 816
KGB Arch Duke
*
KGB Arch Duke
*
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 816
You've heard of LotR right Garal? Most of the heros in that movie were super old! Even what's his name, Aragorn, the ranger/king dude, he was like 80 in the story I believe...

I'm pretty sure i've said this before, i'm not human man. Speaking of which, Decline Bench yesterday: 360lbs X 1 rep. I only weigh 186 lbs... I'm so close to the twice your body weight mark!


"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
Raekwon #12071 11/18/06 10:19 AM
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 12,988
Likes: 44
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
****
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
****
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 12,988
Likes: 44
Quote:

I don't remember a lot of my gaming history I think everytime I go to the gym my body converts brain tissue into energy for use in building new muscle on my legs and chest.




So thats been the problem all this time.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #12072 11/18/06 05:35 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 540
Likes: 4
KGB (F5) High Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB Paladin
KGB Oracle Administrator
*****
KGB (F5) High Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB Paladin
KGB Oracle Administrator
*****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 540
Likes: 4
Well, if you ever plea not guilty, because of a mental condition. I'll try and spread the word that your arms and legs count for at least 50% of your IQ. Worry not!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1