KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 45 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,043,218 Trump card
1,344,232 Picture Thread
481,788 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Wolfgang #117862 05/15/13 03:45 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
The Presidents speech was bad at best. This guy is a fucking horrible President, he makes Bush's Presidency look good. Also Jimmy Carter can breath easy that he won't go down in history as the worst President ever. Obama should have stayed a community organizer.

Helemoto #117894 05/15/13 11:52 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Helemoto
If it was any Republican President you would be calling for impeachment.

Wrong, I never called for Bush to be impeached even though he may have deserved it.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Derid #117895 05/15/13 11:54 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Derid
Jet, you are right.. this did not come (directly) from Obama. It came from Velerie Jarret. She is Obama's Rove. Do the dirty work, punish the enemies, keep the peons in line and act as information gatekeeper etc. Obama just says "get it done, I dont care how" and the Roves, Jarrets, Scooter Libbby, etc of the world go out and move the actual chess pieces.

Holder has been caught out in numerous lies over the past few years, if you believe him when he says anything you are crazy. Holder is corrupt as shit.

But yea, Obama is the captain and its his responsibility. Of course, many of us have known much of this (sans AP stuff, assumed but not known) for a long time. It IS also just the tip of the Iceberg.

Obama runs an extremely partisan, corrupt, and malfeasant govt in many many ways. If this latest hoopla with the AP is enough to actually PROMPT THEM TO DO THEIR JOBS then this administration is done for. There are several other scandals waiting in the wings, this could just be getting started. Even if the AP cools off, the floodgates could be open and more whistle blowers who until now have been too intimidated to come forward might start popping up. And there are a LOT of those.

Never fear though, for the true believers - Obamas hands will always be clean. He surely did not know or approve of any bad behavior or incompetence. Just like Nixon knew nothing of Watergate, Reagan had nothing to do with Iran Contra, Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with Craig Livingstone pulling up the FBI files of opposing political operatives, Bush thought there were really WMDs , and Cheney loves and supports the Constitution.

I agree with some of what you said. It is a dirty business.

Fox would have a field day if they ever find a link to Obama on any of this. If there is, it will come out. I would be money that there is not. Despite what you all think, Obama is not stupid.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Wolfgang #117906 05/16/13 08:33 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Heh I have never thought Obama is stupid. Also, it wont come out. That assumption is unfounded, modern competent political/govt operations are designed specifically so if things go pear-shaped the chain of accountability ends several steps from the top and "plausible deniability" is maintained.

Seriously, Obama claims he heard of all the major scandals involving his Administration on the news along with everyone else. He actually says that.

So, either he IS stupid, and incompetent, and is not briefed by his staff about major problems in various departments and just running clueless - or else he is maintaining a wall of separation and plausible deniability.

No links will ever be found, because his staff most likely is not silly enough to create a paper trail leading directly to him - and if there is, he will invoke executive privilege to make sure Congress never gets access to it. Which has already happened in previous scandals.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Wolfgang #117949 05/16/13 09:25 PM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Or it could be that you don't understand limitations of the president's office? Derid, if Obama wanted you personally assassinated, he probably couldn't. He can't get such trivial thing accomplished, yet you do not hesitate to assign blame for all kinds of far-fetched plots to him.

[Linked Image]
Sini #117957 05/17/13 02:41 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sini
Or it could be that you don't understand limitations of the president's office? Derid, if Obama wanted you personally assassinated, he probably couldn't. He can't get such trivial thing accomplished, yet you do not hesitate to assign blame for all kinds of far-fetched plots to him.

WRONG! Thank's to Obama signing the NDAA, all he has to do is claim someone is a terrorist and he can take you out this Includes American citizens. Now aren't you glad they want Drones to fly over US soil?

Last edited by Wolfgang; 05/17/13 02:45 AM.
Wolfgang #117970 05/17/13 06:00 AM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
foil

Wolfgang, I will make an unmanned drone that designed to take away your guns and gift it to Obama, just to see your freak-out factor double. Oh, and it will be powered by burning constitutions.

Last edited by sini; 05/17/13 07:44 AM.

[Linked Image]
JetStar #117974 05/17/13 07:51 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Originally Posted By: Helemoto
If it was any Republican President you would be calling for impeachment.

Wrong, I never called for Bush to be impeached even though he may have deserved it.

I never said anything about Bush, but it still nice to know you think of him.

Sini #117976 05/17/13 07:56 AM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: sini

No, I think there is quite a bit you do not understand however. Something you might want to try doing sometime is reading a few history books. You also might try reading what I actually wrote regarding chain of command. Like I said, the operator would actually have been Valerie Jarret.

Good to see you around again though, I was wondering how long it would take you to get over the shocks to you system seeing the bad behavior by govt actually being reported on for once in the MSM.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Wolfgang #117981 05/17/13 08:07 AM
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Derid, my time away had everything to do with being busy building communism in your backyard. I have completed it, and now I am back.

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard