KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Seira Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Hey All,

I got into Darkfall UW and saw you guys rolling around heavy in the game, so I couldn't pass the chance to hook up with old buddies from the UO days.

I've been playing mostly as a Warrior, found the other classes a bit squishy but those seem a bit better now I've got about 2k farmed up so I'm trying the other classes again.

A few might remember me, I was Rasmon's second in command in Crimson Sky Empire in UO, originally ran with the name Aries on launch, then changed it to Seira or Seira Black soon after. Also had alts like Xena or others that I ran around the X-Roads a little while killing folks with Riven.

I'm currently GM of Crimson Sky, crimsonsky.com, but definitely want to try DF: UW out with you guys since CSKY won't have any official presence in the game and I'm working on suckering Riven into playing..

Screen cap from the old days:

Meeting in Lord British's Castle with KGB, X-Lords, CSKY (pacific co-alition)

Looking forward to some organized group pvp action, and staking out some territory for KGB. :)

Last edited by Seira; 04/29/13 12:56 AM.

Seira Black
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Hello!

I see you have been on vent already, so I look forward to seeing you in game and on vent!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Wow, that is a name I have not heard in quite some time. Glad to see you are still kicking Seira Black as well as glad to hear that the Crimson Sky Empire is also still keeping an online presence.

Definitely come look us up in-game; I welcome the game time of some real old school UO'ers any day.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I have a whole story on the meeting and the exact date!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Seira Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
I have a whole story on the meeting and the exact date!

That's awesome, unfortunately I lost quite a bit of history/info between multiple website CMS changes over the last decade.

Strangely enough I still have copies of every single website launch since 1998, and some of those small screenshots.

Every now and then we still bring up some of those moments we had in guild and with you guys or X-Lords, good times indeed. Thats to me the whole reason why we ever play and put so much into these games and our community.

Seira Black
Seira Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Yeah, we've still got a lot of the old crew running around in various games.

I'm still trying to get Riven to at least try DFUW but he's still holding out, might need your help to give him some grief over that.

Seira Black
Crimson Sky (CSky) Leadership, ArcheAge
Dunno he quite a shady char :) But as a former KGB Minister "Rivencsky" (see link below). I would say give him a chance. Of the Crimsonsky crew Seira is a pretty good PvPer he should keep your troops on their toes.

http://oracle.the-kgb.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=73812#Post73812

[watching]
I am watching you Seira!

Last edited by Rivencsky; 04/30/13 01:42 AM.

Crimson Sky (Csky) Leadership, ArcheAge
- Former KGB Minister, Dark Age of Camelot
- Former KGB Knight, Dark Age of Camelot
- Former CSky GM of Crusaders, Ultima Online
- Former CSE GM of Crimson Sky Empire, Ultima Online
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Oh hey Riven long time no see

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Hey Derid!

I keep seeing old name on your roster that brings back memories. Like KGB we still have a few old UO players such as Moses, Khensu, Casca, Morn, Bucky ect.. running around under CSKY / CSE banner.

DFUW looks like a good game. I will say that game interface sure blows or at least from the videos I have reviewed. Let see if Siera can handle it for 30 days. That is a true test of any game!!

Crimson Sky (Csky) Leadership, ArcheAge
- Former KGB Minister, Dark Age of Camelot
- Former KGB Knight, Dark Age of Camelot
- Former CSky GM of Crusaders, Ultima Online
- Former CSE GM of Crimson Sky Empire, Ultima Online
Seira Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Rivencsky
Dunno he quite a shady char :) But as a former KGB Minister "Rivencsky" (see link below). I would say give him a chance. Of the Crimsonsky crew Seira is a pretty good PvPer he should keep your troops on their toes.

[watching]
I am watching you Seira!

You see the crap I've had to put up from Riven for like 16 years? It never ends...

As far as keeping you on your toes.. I do have a slight tendency to charge in and instigate a lot of pvp by acting like a drunken viking looking for a fight, charging in without thinking most the time... All I care about is taking more guys down than they get me. Riven there is Mr. wait and draw out big fancy strategy on the ground, calculate the odds, check the windage, alignment of the stars.. yawn.. if I don't die of boredom..

Anyway, up to 3.15k prowess and settled on the Warrior for now, once I get that maxed out I'll probably work on the Elementalist later once they finish that class.

Last edited by Seira; 05/01/13 01:46 AM.

Seira Black
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Seira
[quote=Rivencsky]Dunno he quite a shady char :) But as a former KGB Minister "Rivencsky" (see link below). I would say give him a chance. Of the Crimsonsky crew Seira is a pretty good PvPer he should keep your troops on their toes.

You see the crap I've had to put up from Riven for like 16 years? It never ends...

As far as keeping you on your toes.. I do have a slight tendency to charge in and instigate a lot of pvp by acting like a drunken viking looking for a fight, charging in without thinking most the time... All I care about is taking more guys down than they get me. Riven there is Mr. wait and draw out big fancy strategy on the ground, calculate the odds, check the windage, alignment of the stars.. yawn.. if I don't die of boredom..

Anyway, up to 3.15k prowess and settled on the Warrior for now, once I get that maxed out I'll probably work on the Elementalist later once they finish that class.

LOL...lots of goofd memories. And rushing in will just get you dead..LOL

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Former Member
Former Member
If you are still around. I was in that guild on Pacific for a short period of time. This was like what? 98 when that picture was taken?????

HAHAH small world.

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
he has been MIA for over a month now :(

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard