The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 34 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,829,063 Trump card
1,512,790 Picture Thread
580,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#116011 04/17/13 06:14 AM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
I know I was more than useless yesterday, but can you update us on the status of things?

Do we have the hamlet? Are going for a city?

How far are we? I will help when I get home and get into game.

HeRog #116023 04/17/13 07:58 AM
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 9,159
Likes: 3
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
****
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
****
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 9,159
Likes: 3
We have a hamlet Tlaloc its on Yssam the North Eastern Continent.


If we can get the dominion in time we may take a city. we shall see.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Valaria #116024 04/17/13 08:06 AM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
Thank you. I will be home this afternoon, around lunch to get into the game to do my part... Assuming I can do better than I did yesterday.

HeRog #116060 04/18/13 05:05 AM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
bump,

Did we get the city last night? I believe we were just 500 or so dominion away when I logged off last night!

HeRog #116062 04/18/13 05:37 AM
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 9,159
Likes: 3
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
****
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
****
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 9,159
Likes: 3
dunno, I have not logged into game yet this morning. Had a majorly rough day and night last night. Waiting for meds to kick in before I log in.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Valaria #116063 04/18/13 06:11 AM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
I understand Val! I hope you feel better. If/when someone gets in, I hope they will update us. (though it seems I am the only one asking! lol)

HeRog #116070 04/18/13 07:49 AM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,036
KGB Arch Duke
****
KGB Arch Duke
****
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,036

1we took apautan last night


HeRog #116071 04/18/13 07:50 AM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,036
KGB Arch Duke
****
KGB Arch Duke
****
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,036
double post


Morlander #116077 04/18/13 08:02 AM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
KGB Knight
*****
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 132
Originally Posted By: Morlander

1we took apautan last night


Well done. So the first two goals set by KGB leadership have been accomplished.

HeRog #116085 04/18/13 09:05 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 709
Likes: 1
KGB Knight
***
KGB Knight
***
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 709
Likes: 1
Awesome!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1