KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 27 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,016,951 Trump card
1,338,810 Picture Thread
477,749 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
My outfit intends to take part of the server merger event some of the Waterson NC outfits are organizing. Will KGB be there as well? The whole day (to "welcome" the Jaeger folks like myself) will be a massive battle for Amerish.

They/Them

Star Citizen:
MISC Endeavor -- Anvil Carrack -- Anvil Terrapin -- Drake Dragonfly
Drakiis #114522 02/28/13 11:06 AM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
A full platoon can accomplish far more then most people think. Especially when used correctly. I am sure many people here or elsewhere might (let me rephrase, DO) consider me a blow hard. But something must be said when a platoons worth of people can hold off three platoons worth of people. That is a mismanagement of resources and poor command decisions if you feel you have to yell at people to accomplish stuff. Mac and many of the others at DREV, think that the drill sgt. method gets results, it doesn't it just confuses and frustrates people, they often don't realize the logistics involved in unit movement and dispersal. It's a mess really, they have so many men and machines but are not using them very effectively and due to that they blame the lack of following orders excuse on everyone. Hell one night before ops started in earnest, he told everyone to pull armor, then five seconds later changed his mind because everyone wasn't moving fast enough for him, so he had us all fall in by squad and told the squad leaders to assign us our role. I got assigned a Infiltrator, fuck what do I know about infiltrators, much less was I certed in it.

This is probably my last week in DRev, I'll be on for KGB Saturday. My Sword for at least a squad of KGB! I would put money that a platoon of KGB would be worth all of DRev. If we specialized, and had a platoons worth in the air or on the ground we could become very valuable assets to larger outfits that try and do it all. I would give up bus driving and become a full time gunner in a Liberator for that.

Actually to hells with the rest of this week, I'm done DRev. They sap all the fun right out of the game.

Drak,

Please be patient. I am trying to get at least one day a week of organized participation. I had a great first outing. The second one was not so great. Looking forward to your experience and participation.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Patience is a constant, when dealing with KGB. A virtue I have mastered.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard