KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 45 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,037,492 Trump card
1,342,623 Picture Thread
481,244 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: sini
Forbes: Rich Are Staying Richer, Poor Poorer

Quote:
A groundbreaking new study concludes that the rich became permanently richer and the poor permanently poorer from 1987 to 2009.

News at 11.

Its not the trends we disagree on, its the causes and solutions.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I am surprised I have to explain this.

Your specific situation has very minute influence on such large-group averages calculated over whole US population.

What these numbers mean, is that average have-not is now poorer, and average haves is richer. This includes all have-nots that got richer and haves that got poorer despite the trend.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I am surprised I have to explain this.

Your specific situation has very minute influence on such large-group averages calculated over whole US population.

What these numbers mean, is that average have-not is now poorer, and average haves is richer. This includes all have-nots that got richer and haves that got poorer despite the trend.

1 in 5000 sample is minute. You say those that were poor stayed poor. I gave you one example out of 5000 that disproved that.

We can go ahead and say this is true. What could be some reasons why the poor stay poor. Other then me as I didn't stay poor.

How about the progressive stance of giving people more reasons to not work their way out of poverty.
If you keep giving more and more money to people and increase the amount of people that will get free money, more and more people will get lazy and stay poor. \
Trust me I grew up with welfare people, they new all the tricks to keep on welfare and how to increase it.

This is a concept that progressives know well, they wish to keep a large portion of people on welfare.

Progressives make me sick, they wish to keep people poor instead of really helping them.
Makes for good election ads.

Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
You will have to accept my word that your specific situation does not disprove anything. I am sorry, but I am not qualified to educate you to the point where you can reach that conclusion on your own.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Your the last person I want to educate me.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Helemoto
This is a concept that progressives know well, they wish to keep a large portion of people on welfare.

Progressives make me sick, they wish to keep people poor instead of really helping them.

Keep the minimum wage low, healthcare out of reach, and taxes low on the rich, while cutting programs that lift people out of poverty. Are these conservative or progressive agenda items?

Hele, did you hit your head or something?

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Originally Posted By: Helemoto

Keep the minimum wage low, healthcare out of reach, and taxes low on the rich, while cutting programs that lift people out of poverty. Are these conservative or progressive agenda items?

Hele, did you hit your head or something?

What taxes are low????? Anything over 15% is high. Anything under 60% is to low for the progressives.

Healthcare is not out of reach, but make a good lie into a good progressive headline.

Keeping programs that keep people in poverty is the hallmark of progressive policy.

I didn't hit my head on anything I just don't use the blinders that many seem to find easy to use.

Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Taxes are at historical lows, just because you want them even lower does not mean that they are not already low.

Healthcare is out of reach, anything above 5% uninsured is too much.

The only programs that keep people in poverty is reckless safety net slashing program of conservatives. Safety nets are cheaper than jail, and allow 2nd or 3d generation a shot of getting out of poverty.

No, you are suffering from right wing swamp fever. As a result you keep spewing obviously false statements that do not stand up to even most basic fact-checking.

Try Google. It is amazing technology. Type in following: "US Tax rates over past 50 years". "Social Spending and Poverty in Western Nations". "US health coverage rate".

Be careful, it might blow your mind.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Taxes are at historical lows, just because you want them even lower does not mean that they are not already low.

Healthcare is out of reach, anything above 5% uninsured is too much.

The only programs that keep people in poverty is reckless safety net slashing program of conservatives. Safety nets are cheaper than jail, and allow 2nd or 3d generation a shot of getting out of poverty.

No, you are suffering from right wing swamp fever. As a result you keep spewing obviously false statements that do not stand up to even most basic fact-checking.

Try Google. It is amazing technology. Type in following: "US Tax rates over past 50 years". "Social Spending and Poverty in Western Nations". "US health coverage rate".

Be careful, it might blow your mind.

Your a Progressive so any taxes not above 50% is to low.
Any opinion not in line with yours is autofail
Yes taxes are to high.
Yes the poor you keep taking about pay no payroll taxes.
Yes you are the reason for the swamp fever that kills the cure.
Yes you are completely ignorant of anything that is real.
Healthcare is accessible to anyone even the illegal immigrants.
Yes you don't understand that constant giving to people that do not have to do anything for it will not do anything to get on their own two feet.
Yes you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, I have seen and lived with it, I unlike you know what I am talking about.
The only thing that would blow my mind is if you said something productive.

Not only are you a progressive(what a fucking joke name, only social elitist would come up with that name)
you are living in a fascist wonderland dream state where all your social elitist fanboys pat you on the back with every idiotic idea you retell
from your Stalin playbook. Please go find a Central European town to burn your books
and pass new laws to destroy your followers as a test run for your evil plan to take over and destroy the known civilized world.
foil

Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Helemoto and reality finally decided to part ways after years of unhappy and contentious relationship.

[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard