KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 31 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,489 Trump card
1,339,895 Picture Thread
478,385 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: sini
I don't see how NRA can whip people into such mindlessness to claim that current POTUS does not require additional protection.

It just boggles my mind. Plus NRA swamp fever somehow burns hot enough to have this connected in their sickly minds with gun control discussion.

Guess what champs? Nobody advocating police, military, secret service and so on get disarmed. They need guns in their line of duty, they get trained and screened multiple times before they get them.

What did I just say four posts up? Protect the fucking president, keep the police, the secret service, all of them. That's great! That aside, I don't understand the total mind-exploding bat-shit crazy that the NRA's suggesting of armed guards in schools brings out in people like you. Honestly, I don't give two fucks that it was an NRA spokesman that said it, I just happen to think it's not a bad idea.

Equally mind-boggling is how leftist skyscraper-fever thinks a school massacre links better to gun control than to lack of protection in a school.

Last edited by Brutal; 01/19/13 07:21 PM.
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
I don't see how NRA can whip people into such mindlessness to claim that current POTUS does not require additional protection.

It just boggles my mind. Plus NRA swamp fever somehow burns hot enough to have this connected in their sickly minds with gun control discussion.

Guess what champs? Nobody advocating police, military, secret service and so on get disarmed. They need guns in their line of duty, they get trained and screened multiple times before they get them.

Noone is saying dont protect the POTUS, or even his kids.

I see you did not order that copy of Rosetta Stone English I linked you. Or if you did, you have not gone through it yet.

What is being said, is that despite the need to protect the important people - less important people should also have the right to protection. Sure, the Fedgov should not be the entity footing the bill - but Obama wants to forcibly disarm people and forcibly keep people FROM protecting the schools with armed security.

Therein lies the hypocrisy.

That and the fact Obama has literally taken a page out of Mein Kampf by using children is such an atrocious manner to sell his fascist version of security theater to the public.

Think of the kids he is using... they are just tiny children, and the shame and stigma of being an integral part of a fascist disarmament program will haunt them for the rest of their lives. Its sickening to use kids in such a callous and sickening way.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Main Kampf ? Don't forget Tower 7 and Agenda 21!

I see swamp fever is as strong as ever.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Low? what about the NRA Obama Kids add? You know cause the kids of a black president don't need protection in a nation with 300 million guns.
Sorry guys, you're all wrong on this one, or at least you're arguing the wrong point.

No one is suggesting that the President's children shouldn't get SS protection. That NRA add is pointing out that, even without the SS in attendance with Obama's daughters, the school they attend has 10-15 armed guards on staff and on location at all times.

Now, armed with that knowledge, please continue to discuss the hypocrisy of a man who sends his children to a school with armed guards while telling you that you shouldn't.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Main Kampf ? Don't forget Tower 7 and Agenda 21!

I see swamp fever is as strong as ever.

Hmmm, relevance?

Obamas propaganda tactics are, in fact, out of Hitlers manifesto. You can blather on about swamps all you want but it will not alter reality.

The point is that it is utterly cynical, insults the intelligence of every one of us, and is the lowest form of demagoguery. After seeing such tactics used to hideous ends in the last century, you would think people would have learned to immediately scorn any attempts at such chicanery.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Cmon Sinij . . .

You don't think Obama's signing of his EO's with the kiddies on stage with him was just a wee bit overly dramatic ?

I mean . . . really now. :|

Guess he really wanted to make sure we were " Thinking of the Children "

In other news, a FIFTEEN year old kid in New Mexico kills five with a few flavors of firearms that he isn't even old enough to purchase. I have no idea where / how he obtained them yet. Apparently he planned on going to a Walmart and dying in a police shootout after killing his family.

Now the anti-gun types will simply work the insecurity of the gun storage angle, but I think the more relevant question is what the hell motivates a FIFTEEN year old to do something like this ? I mean damn. Have kids today just lost their f*cking minds or what ?

I grew up in a home full of unsecured firearms of all types. All of them loaded and ready to go. ( Family is LE ) Yet, not once did I ever contemplate loading them up and going to shoot up the school or church or whatever.

Personally, I think we cater to children too much anymore. We do everything we can to boost their self esteem and keep them happy. We don't allow them to fail at anything and, as a result, they have this warped view of how the world is. Understandable for parents to want to protect / shield their kiddos but if you go overboard with it, I think it does more harm than good.

The problem with that is when they finally get exposure to reality, it's the biggest slap in the face they have ever experienced and some just can't handle it.

Last edited by Daye; 01/21/13 09:41 AM.
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Daye
Personally, I think we cater to children too much anymore. We do everything we can to boost their self esteem and keep them happy. We don't allow them to fail at anything and, as a result, they have this warped view of how the world is. Understandable for parents to want to protect / shield their kiddos but if you go overboard with it, I think it does more harm than good.

The problem with that is when they finally get exposure to reality, it's the biggest slap in the face they have ever experienced and some just can't handle it.
QFT

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid
Obamas propaganda tactics are, in fact, out of Hitlers manifesto.

Get your head checked if you honestly believe this and not just trolling.

If you are trolling - its Goebbels propaganda tactics, at least try to get it right.

Last edited by sini; 01/21/13 01:26 PM.

[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Pretty sure Mein Kampf was written by Adolph Hitler, and the tactics Derid are referencing are straight out of that book.

edit: it doesn't matter anyway. Noone is trying to say that Obama is Hitler, all we're saying is that these sort of manipulation tactics have been used before and been proven to be effective at making a population more inclined to allow their freedoms to be taken away. The point of this argument is to try to show you that such a thing has happened before and very much can happen again.

Last edited by Brutal; 01/21/13 07:08 PM.
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Brutal
Pretty sure Mein Kampf was written by Adolph Hitler, and the tactics Derid are referencing are straight out of that book.

Oh the horrors of using "for the children" excuse. Really, how low could Obama go?! Nobody else does that. He must be just like Hitler, who is infamous for using "for the children" and nothing else.

This must be new "I want to see the real birth certificate" craze.

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard