KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 42 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Mmorning
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,050,058 Trump card
1,346,650 Picture Thread
482,398 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Heidi #113191 01/21/13 04:11 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Heidi... I think you nailed the details of who is doing what crafting wise. It is wise for us all to be in agreement of who is going to be doing what on launch so that we do not cross over any more then needed.

I would add to your list for this beta run...
Bondi (lux's alt... Alchemy (upto 36))
Mord (construction/engineering (upto 36)
Hare (staff and ships)

From what I understand there are currently 2 "bartender accounts" that will be taking the role of armorsmith, and weaponsmith on launch.

There is a total of 17 skills. It is going to be best if these skills are spread across several chars. It would be good if these chars can be accessed by many members of the guild. The 2 most important skills should reside on the bartender accounts. But the way DF2 is setup ever skills is dependent on several others skills. A bartender GM armorsmith will be useless without a GM smelter. A GM Weaponssmith needs a gm smelter, and gm woodworker... ect.

Before we launch we should figure out the crafting team, and what role everyone on that team is going to play. We should know the order of crafting skill priority.

As I see it now, the priority is:
1) Armorsmith to plate(75) Done.
2) Smelter to 100 with 10,000 prowess... getting close.
3) Weaponsmith to 100 with 10,000 prowess to make R40 weapons
4) Armorsmith to 100, with 10,000 prowess to make full plate.
5) Engineer to 50 to make siege hammers (need to defend, and capture control points)
6) Woodcutting to 100, with 10,000 prowess for weaponsmith mats needed.
7) Tanning to 100 for GM leatherworking needs. Maybe sooner if needed by Armorsmith/weaponsmith.
8) Weaver to 100, with 10,000 prowess for weaponsmith mats (I believe) for cloth.
9) Shipping to 25/50 for cannons and siege, and exploring fun.
10) Ahchemy to 100 to convert regs and make potions for PvP.
11) Staffs to 100 for elementalist
12) Bows to 100 for skirishers.
13) Tailoring to 100 for Elementalist
14) Leatherworking to 100 for Skirmishers.
15) Cooking... Seems easy, but not necessary to GM. More research needed.
16) Construction. Upto 10 to make building mods.
17) Shieldcrafting. Lots of drops, not sure how important to craft.
18) Mounts (no need to grind it as far as I can see)

This is my order, but good to hear what others think. We should all be on the same page with the priority of crafting, and who is going to do what. This way we can work more effectively as a team, and not all going in our own direction. This is still Beta and gives us a chance to learn, so let's make sure we learn what is going to work best.

Heidi #113192 01/21/13 05:47 AM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Heidi

As a suggestion. With open accounts try and be sure to check in vent/clan chat before logging in so as to not put anyone in peril if it should kick them off the account.

Mor attempted to log my account in on his machine, While I was playing, to see if he could use one of the deleted characters on my account. It would not let him log in. Said the account was already in use kinda message.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Morlander #113193 01/21/13 05:51 AM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
For Live, I intend to do cooking as a 2ndary craft. This will be ground more hard core after Smelting is completed. I attempted to do this before the last wipe. We ran out of Spices which are a key ingredient for cooking the 2nd tier of food.

From my research on this. Food only increases HP regen. It does not increase stam and mana regen like it did in DF1. Also LV 1 foods regen the same as the higher level stuff. This may change as the game progesses to launch, which I expect or this craft is kinda pointless.

By the time I have smelting mastery, we will have stocked up on plenty of other food items to get cooking underway. Some t1 foods can easily be made, like baked potatoes, or Apples.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Morlander #113221 01/21/13 07:54 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I am going to try and recover as many accounts as I can over the next couple of days.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Morlander #113222 01/21/13 07:55 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
THANKS HEIDI!! I will pick up the payments. I have a special credit card just for DFO alts.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard