KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,277 Trump card
1,340,243 Picture Thread
478,677 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Why not?

Its established fact that Obama has done the things I outlined previously.

Especially if you live in a state that will go Dem anyhow, I do not see how anyone could in good conscience support Obama - the "Romney is even worse" rationalization dissapears under that circumstance.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I can, because he supports my values.

-Ended Don't Ask, Don't Tell (DADT) in our military
-Stopped defending DOMA in court.
-Passed the Hate Crimes bill.
-Appointed two pro-choice women to the Supreme Court.
-Expanded access to medical care and provided subsidies for people who can't afford it.
-Expanded the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
-Fixed the preexisting conditions travesty [and rescissions] in health insurance.
-Invested in clean energy.
-Overhauled the credit card industry, making it much more consumer-friendly. (While Dodd-Frank bill was weak in many respects, it was still an extremely worthwhile start at re-regulating the financial sector.)
-He created a Elizabeth Warren's dream agency: The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. (SHE WON TOO, HURAHH!)
-He got help for people whose health was injured during the clean-up after the 9/11 attacks.
Just to name a few.

These are my values, and obviously a majority of the countries.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

The credit card industry did not become more consumer friendly. The costs were just shuffled around. More low income borrowers denied credit.

His "investment" in clean energy was simply the process of giving our money, to connected cronies for no return. No two ways about it.

If the CFPB actually serves the interests on consumers over the long term, I will bbe *extremely surprised. I predict fail there, though it will take time to prove me right.

Hate Crimes bill was stupid, a crime is a crime is a crime - crimes are provable, motivations are often not.

Made a recess appointment to new agency, when congress wasnt in recess. I dont care if you think the agency was the best thing since sliced bread, there is no ethical justification for that.

Signed NDAA, returning us to pre-Magna Carta days where the King can arbitrarily imprison anyone he wants.

Defends NDAA in court aggressively, despite the fact that no sane person would call it Constitutional or Just. Just think, your "guy" is in the same camp with Lindsey Graham.

Prosecutes more whistleblowers than all the other Presidents combined.

And many more.

Sadly, yes, style over substance - rhetoric over principle , evil over good are indeed things shared by a majority of the electorate.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Almost Half of Republicans Indulge the 'Stolen Election' Delusion

Quote:
The newest survey from Public Policy Polling doesn't augur well for Republicans: "49% of GOP voters nationally say they think that ACORN stole the election for President Obama.

The opinion survey also found that "some GOP voters are so unhappy with the outcome that they no longer care to be a part of the United States. 25% of Republicans say they would like their state to secede from the union compared to 56% who want to stay and 19% who aren't sure."

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Who says it is a delusion? Theres enough fraud attempts on both sides, assuming that each side cancels out the other in any particular election is silly.

Its a pity no states will secede though, in a perfect world all the people who wanted to escape the welfare/warfare/police state would be free to bunch up in a few states and secede. 300M is too many people to govern from one strong central authority.

Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Derid, your conspiracy-twin Mr. Hyde visited this thread.

There is absolutely no evidence of any substantial voter fraud, and there is no evidence that even if such fraud existed, the race was close enough where fraud would have turned.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Sure there is. You just have to pay attention to local news reports, it just doesnt show up on MSM primetime media often.

You are correct that there is not proof that

1) Dem voter fraud was greater than GOP fraud

2) That it was on a scale large enough to turn the election

These things are possible, but not proven or even certain. Dismissing something as "conspiracy theory" is quite often just a synonym for " I dont want to give this much thought, I feel comfortable with what I think I know at the moment so maybe if I call other people silly then people will stop questioning it".

Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid
Sure there is. You just have to pay attention to local news reports

Like right wing fewer swamp report that claimed 110% turnout based on misinterpreting data?

There is absolutely no evidence of voter fraud, and all claims so far have been shown to be FOX-induced delirium.

Please, Derid, your on-going slide into right-nut conspiracy theories troubling me. You are the last sane (as far as conservatives go) conservative on this board and you are appear to be succumbing to this hysteria and paranoia. Please don't leave me alone facing FOX-zombie crowd in a boarded-up house of reason.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

/facepalm

My view has nothing to do with Fox

As usual you are assuming to much and thinking too little. It is what it is, both parties pull shady ass shit. My point is that we DONT KNOW to what degree the shady ass shit makes a difference, or how deep the shit runs.

I am not saying Obama did not win, or would not have won - I dont know. What I am saying, is there are far to many easily rigged electronic voting machines, and not nearly enough security , and too many trillions of dollars (literally) at stake for me to feel comfortable with close elections period.

Quit assuming that just because someone points out something you dont like, that you are justified for lobbing hyperbolic BS at them.

Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
The only shady stuff that makes impact is gerrymandering. Even voter suppression with last minute ID laws didn't make that much impact.

There is no evidence whatsoever of actual poll fraud - you know they usual conspiracy theories of illegal immigrants and such voting.

[Linked Image]
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard