KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 53 guests, and 8 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,035,522 Trump card
1,342,368 Picture Thread
480,490 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
You do realize the company will pay for health care but the workers have to pay also, there is no FREE health care.

My company as with most, pay some of the cost of health care for people who get healthcare from work, but we also have to pay part of the cost.
This cost to the company is calculated into my salary as a benefit and goes to the overall cost of having me as a worker.

You should look up how a company works before making assumptions about how it will all work out.

KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Derid, as my point being that change will not happen, and your point is that change will have happen, onus is on you.

I am not going to go out of my way to disprove any wacko right-wing conspiracy theory, there is unlimited number of them. If you want to make a point that thing will turn to shit, you need to show your homework, otherwise we will assume that what you blabbering about is nonsense.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Hmmm, sorry just because you can throw insults does not make you right.

Just because you are unable to justify you positions, does not mean I should spend time educating you - I have shown you a few of the principles at play, if you really gave a shit as to whether your ideas were even marginally sane you would want to spend the effort yourself to figure it out.

No matter what you go on about, we both know that you are simply afraid to challenge yourself because it would mean you might be forced to admit to yourself that you are wrong.

I even offer, as always - to read and discuss third party position papers and essays to better understand your point. That you run away from that offer, and simply throw baseless insults and call basic logic and empirical observation "conspiracy theory" and attempt to provoke me into wasting time of a fools errand you would ignore just shows how scared you are of dealing with reality. That you refuse to reciprocate reinforces this point.

I have in the past spent the effort to provide complex expositions, only to have you run dodge, attempt to derail by misusing semantics, did spend the time engaging with you in detailed discussion regarding consistency of logic ( which when it comes to expounding on or discussing your own logical consistency, you run screaming like a little girl whenever I try to draw you into getting in the nitty gritty of your own worldview) - and nonetheless its like water off a ducks back. You do not even care to make an effort to understand opposing viewpoints, you simply duck, run, and toss out Socratic time eating exercises to avoid core issues.

Not going to spend copious amounts of effort disproving every insane , out of touch idea until and unless you show a willingness to actually engage in thought - instead of just randomly trying to lob BS bombs and hope something somehow connects.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I know it is difficult concept and not well understood in your neck of the right-wing fever swamps, but when you preach doom and gloom and the end of the world you have to justify your position. I don't have to explain why CHANGE you are suggesting NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, it is sufficient to point that there is no reason for it to change.

Again, put your remote down, turn FOX off and repeat after me: ACA is not going to bankrupt profitable companies.

Quote:
Not going to spend copious amounts of effort disproving every insane , out of touch idea.

At least we agree on something. I find your FUD laughable.

[Linked Image]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid

I even offer, as always - to read and discuss third party position papers and essays to better understand your point.

At least read this. Ron Unz's essay.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: sini
I know it is difficult concept and not well understood in your neck of the right-wing fever swamps, but when you preach doom and gloom and the end of the world you have to justify your position. I don't have to explain why CHANGE you are suggesting NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, it is sufficient to point that there is no reason for it to change.

Again, put your remote down, turn FOX off and repeat after me: ACA is not going to bankrupt profitable companies.

Quote:
Not going to spend copious amounts of effort disproving every insane , out of touch idea.

At least we agree on something. I find your FUD laughable.

/facepalm

So now we are talking about Obamacare eh? /me thinks back on people who complain about changing subjects

FYI we are on "livable wages" and "forcing livable wages for every job" , not sure why you carried that over to this thread but you are the one who did.

Quit pretending like I am responding to something I am not, and pretending like it gives you a point. Cmon man, I know you can do better than these kind of lame word games and insults... or I thought I did.

What type of change are you now even talking about? You are the one proposing the drastic changes - and wtf, now you saying I watch Fox? Did you hit your fucking head? No really, did you seriously suffer some cranial injury? You might want to get an MRI.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Originally Posted By: sini
Originally Posted By: Derid

I even offer, as always - to read and discuss third party position papers and essays to better understand your point.

At least read this. Ron Unz's essay.

I find it kind of amusing.

If instead of going off in a frothy bit of insanity, attacking out of nowhere with silly assertions and hyperbole while talking in vague sweeping terms like mandating "all jobs provide X , an end to part time work!" and simply discussed minimum wage and linked this article we could have actually had a rational discussion.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard