The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 34 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,829,063 Trump card
1,512,790 Picture Thread
580,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#108755 11/14/12 11:40 AM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 355
KGB High Knight
****
KGB High Knight
****
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 355
My brother (Nimox) just bought Alpha Squad and wants to know where he should be playing on to run with you guys


STUBS!




Stubs #108756 11/14/12 11:44 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 721
KGB Supreme Knight
****
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 721
We don't seem to be united, but most that I know of are playing on the Lysithea (Beta - East) Server.


- Wildcard / Tiernan
Stubs #108761 11/14/12 12:07 PM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 355
KGB High Knight
****
KGB High Knight
****
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 355
Ok cool. He is NC as Nimox and I am NC as Stubs.


STUBS!




Stubs #108798 11/14/12 04:43 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
KGB Supreme Knight
***
KGB Supreme Knight
***
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 6,213
Likes: 2
I heart you stubs...


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Stubs #108943 11/16/12 01:45 PM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 355
KGB High Knight
****
KGB High Knight
****
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 355
I heart you more. I wont be around much as my play time is limited and all but when i can i will look you all up.


STUBS!





Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1