KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 55 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,364 Trump card
1,340,908 Picture Thread
478,856 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Suuuuup Sabin

[Linked Image]
KGB Alumni
KGB Alumni
wow epic sadface.... we gotta get more players redy for this

KGB Alumni
KGB Alumni
= totally in if you say YOU LOVE PVP THEN GO TO OPEN LOOT!!!

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I may try DF2, but to be honest I don't think enough has changed for me to play it in any capacity like I did before. If one can completely burn themselves out on something, then I did on this game. There were fun times, but in the end there were a lot of times of frustration with many aspects of the game. The grind epically fucked this game for me. I put as much time in the game as some people put in a 40 hour a week job. To go back would be like trying to get back with an Ex Girlfriend that was crazy/fun, but more crazy than fun!

KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
it did have its problems but at the same time the biggest problem imo i had was lack of people to play with which is exactly why i quit.
the combat was fast pased and more exciting than any other mmo i ever played and when it comes down to it combat is exactly why i play these types of games.
the siege leaders could use real life strategy in laying out sieges (knowlegde of the art of war was highly coveted and powerful)
i cant see going to play something that just doesnt feed that need simply cuz it the new thing everyone is trying
and i have yet to see another game with combat of this type.
the elder scroll onine seems like it may have a bit of twitch play but probly not on the same scale

would be awsome to have you there with us wolf
to be honest it would be awsome to have the entire kgb nation but the way the poll has gone it probly going to be a bIt of a struggle again cuz of numbers but honestly if we can make it thru that recruit and get a group of people then in the end it will be worth it cuz i truely think this game was made for kgb to have a pressence in it

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I'll give it a try.

KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
i got a plus one mindfist old friend and a former kgb i have played games with for many years hes gonna join us on this one

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Originally Posted By: Daye
I can't compare it to DF1 as I had no experience with it. According to most I've heard that did play it, I missed little :D

That being said, if this game is one that requires ungodly amounts of time to invest to be competitive, then it isn't something I will even try to partake in. At most, I can do a few hours per week anymore. I've considered retiring from online gaming more than once in recent years because of this.

I have found over the years, that unless you can put in mad amounts of time, you will forever be fodder for those who can.
You can't compete with those who are retired, unemployed, or have the entire summer off when it comes to in game time.

DF1 was by far and above the best experience in gaming I have ever had. I still remember the intimate details of some of the giant battles. Far and away the BEST OF THE BEST even with the short comings.

Beta and Early EU where absolutely hands down the Pinnacle for DFO. We had a great crew, we had a lot of lolz and server population was high with a very robust meta-game. All of those things allowed us to overlook the critical flaws and just enjoy the sweet sweet sound of Ass Raping King Man-Anus.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Then DF honeymoon ended and we woke up one day next to an obnoxious nag that made us endlessly grind, bunny hop and take out the garbage in the middle of the night.

[Linked Image]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
actually most of you got side tracked with the wonderful pos game aion....
which is generally what happens in mmos with kgb a new game comes out and people cant sit still and the faction collapses
it went dfo-aion-rift-swtor each faction falling due to a new game for the most part

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard