KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 59 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,035,279 Trump card
1,342,337 Picture Thread
480,425 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I love how the left takes their own plans, assigns them to the right, then cries foul. George Soros operates in exactly the way Sini is predicting the right will by attempting to delegitimize the win of the person he doesn't support and instigating civil unrest in response.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
"Others do it as well" requires evidence. Current news cycle is GOP beating '300+ electoral votes landslide win' drum. It is demonstrably out of touch with reality.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Really? Its no more out of touch than the left claiming they're going to win in a landslide.

6 weeks ago the polls were 50-47 in favor of Obama and all the media was singing about how Romney didn't even stand a chance. Now the numbers are reversed and you guys are saying that the GOP is blowing the difference out of proportion. You can't have it both ways.

Do some research on Soros and you will see that in addition to crashing currencies he has also tried, and succeeded in some cases, to influence elections, and when he fails he has the mechanism in place to incite civil unrest over the "unfairness" of the elections.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Perhaps you have a point.

Still, Romney had no chance before first-debate. If first debate didn't happen there would be no question who was going to win 2012 elections. That was the basis of "weeks ago" polls.

GOP polls are supposedly describe situation today, as it happens. Your polls can show that Romney win, but in a landslide? Regardless where you stand, you got to know that 300-point landslide is not possible.

Last edited by sini; 11/02/12 10:14 AM.

[Linked Image]
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
More on this - The Atlantic writes...

Quote:
I find myself coming face to face with on a regular basis in my very red state, but which seems to often be overlooked in political discussions: to wit, that is is now possible for a person to never hear an opposing point of view. A person can go from watching Fox News, to listening to talk radio, to reading conservative blogs, and get the same message every time. The effect of this is that at least on the right the tail now wags the dog of the Republican party. Growing Republican extremism is probably not the Fox News business plan, but it is the inevitable effect of having parts of the country where 60 and 70 percent of households use a single, politically biased news source as their only source for outside information.

The result is pretty unpleasant to witness. I love my adopted Commonwealth of Kentucky, but it is impossible to have a political conversation here. Every conversation I have risks a descent into Republican talking point hell. When I try to refute those points with facts, it falls on deaf ears.

[Linked Image]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
It is the United States of Ohio folks, that is the race everyone needs to focus on. I don't see Mitt having a chance if he can't take Ohio.

Who knows who is going to turn out, and what the number will be. To close to call, but as an Obama fan, I am cautiously confident.

We are going to find out shortly!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Obama would have had an easy win in Ohio if it wasnt for the War on Coal. And Obamacare for that matter.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Well I think Romney sealed the deal with "Let Detroit go bankrupt" and the Jeep lie. We will see though.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Hard to say.

Lots of people know what the Dems were lying when they said Romney wanted Detroit to be "liquidated".

Which is what the Dems are equating Bankrupcy to.... liquidation.

Bankruptcy does not equal liquidation, or at least certainly wouldnt not have in the automakers case. Romney had said he thought the automakers should enter restructuring *first* and then if needed get a govt loan or whatnot.

So despite the way a few media outlets are trying to spin it, I can tell you that here in Ohio on the ground , amogst real people.... Team Obama is actually losing ground over it among many groups.

Because they think Obama is insulting their intelligence to not know the difference between a corporate bankruptcy restructuring and a bankruptcy liquidation.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
wow. what short memories we have. does no one recall 2000? gore voters were crying about bush stealing the election for years!

talk about delegitimzing a president...

KGB Darkfall
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard