KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 53 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
ZoneOni
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,048,326 Trump card
1,346,098 Picture Thread
482,124 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Derid

While I am not a regular watcher, the few episodes I have seen of his show recently have been giving me a pretty strong indication that the problem with Glenn Beck's Fox show was not Beck himself, but more likely the network hosting it.

Interesting. Still, he has a lot of atonements to do before getting re-listed back into rank of journalists.

[Linked Image]
Prism Offline OP
Missing in Action - October 2021
OP Offline
Missing in Action - October 2021
The focus here is the the father of the dead Seal and how the current administration lied there ass off. I really don't see how you can spin your way out of this one.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Prism
The focus here is the the father of the dead Seal

This part that makes sense.

Quote:
and how the current administration lied there ass off.

and this is part that FOX-induced hysterics and conspiracy theories.

Quote:
I really don't see how you can spin your way out of this one.

Easily, by mailing your more tin foil for your hats.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

My hat is made out of heavy-duty *aluminum* foil thanks. Works 10x better than tin.

On a more serious note, I dont think anyone can be happy about how the administration handled this incident.

Old rule of political thumb comes to mind - its not what you actually did/didnt do that becomes the issue and creates the scandal, its the attempted cover-up.

That being said, I think there is more than meets the eye here on several levels. I will continue to monitor any news regarding this for some time to come.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Sini has no problems with americans dieing as long as a democrate is in office. Now if this how been a republican, he would be crying his ass off wanting to know the who, when, where of it, and the attempt to cover it up. Sini is nothing more then a lap dog that refuses facts before his face.

Regradless of who is in office, there needs to be a Congressinoal Investigation into this. Hell if we did it with steriods and baseball, then we sure as hell should demand this.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Yeah, Glen Beck, now there is a guy we should listen to.

Of course let's blame someone else... YET AGAIN. This is old hat Jet. You can't sit there and tell me something doesn't stink about the handling of Benghazi!

Last edited by Wolfgang; 11/01/12 02:12 PM.
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: RedKGB
Hell if we did it with steriods and baseball, then we sure as hell should demand this.

Exactly, the left loves the political grand standing. Until it's their ass up on the podium.

Just to show you how smart the people that are adamant about hearings such as the steroid hearings. Look at dumbass Henry Waxman in the video below. Skip forward to 5:20 and watch this interview with Henry Waxman. He is DUMB... asking his little helper about laws that a fucking 12 year old would know about. This is what we get when stupid people vote. You can throw Pelosi and Reid in that bunch as well.
Skip to 5:20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rvMlHkLm3M

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Sini has no problems with americans dieing as long as a democrate is in office.

Spare me your phoney "he hates flag, freedom and constitution". Everyone involved knew the risks when they signed up. They were patriots, so don't soil thier names with your politicking and conspiracy theories.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: sini

Spare me your phoney "he hates flag, freedom and constitution". Everyone involved knew the risks when they signed up. They were patriots, so don't soil thier names with your politicking and conspiracy theories.

They also signed up thinking they would have a leader that wouldn't hang them out to dry. A leader that would give them every chance to succeed in their duty. Every service member knows there is a chance they could be called into action. These men were former Navy Seals, the Elite of the Elite that were security detail for the Embassy and everyone inside including the Ambassador.

The President simply FAILED to act on his feet, a GOOD leader's duty is to think fast on their feet and make a decision. When lives are in danger, you don't have time to sit around and figure out what to do, that's how people die. This admin had live video feed from the air, along with some accounts on the grounds within a couple hours. By some accounts there were a group of Special Ops in Italy that could have made it to Benghazi within a couple hours. They could have possibly saved more lives if they were dispatched. Instead we got... "It was a video"

DISGUSTING!

Just to add on the topic. If the President came to my sons funeral, I would have asked him to leave. And I'd be dammed if I would have shaken his hand. Not because of his Inaction of not sending in help. But for his ACTIONS afterwards trying to play it off as a "surprise" protest about a video.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 11/01/12 05:11 PM.
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: sini

STATEMENT CENSORED FOR CONTENT VIOLATION

Last edited by JetStar; 11/01/12 11:23 PM. Reason: Censored by JetStar for content violation
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard