KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 54 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Stealth Hawk
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,029,039 Trump card
1,339,747 Picture Thread
478,311 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
SirWilliamPD #108566 11/12/12 08:42 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Ok, Hare got one setup last night and wyldcard was able to port out to us. Use his hs to port to use useing your freebie. His hs is in the secure section.

Also we have young there also now. That makes 4 of us working togather out here.

Last but not least this camp is setup close to the intersection of the badlands, maple forest, and pine forest. This gives us massive access to old logs and new world gourds. We have bears and snakes so watch your step.

SirWilliamPD #108588 11/12/12 03:03 PM
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
This is a temporary camp and we may want to use it as a staging area for new players. It has really good resource access as Red said above. This was by far the best place I have found for leveling.

We are not far from darkness and will be moving there as soon as we get stats up a bit. We can keep this camp as the "level up" camp for new players possibly going forward.

We have funds for new claims if needed and will be growing with more people joining us. I thought Romes was in and Garcia but have not seen them in game.

My pc situation was resolved today when I told the company trying to upgrade/fix my old box to stick it and went and bought a new rig. I will be in games as soon as they download.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard