KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 17 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,358
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 2
Popular Topics(Views)
2,064,975 Trump card
1,350,089 Picture Thread
484,473 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
JetStar #104717 09/10/12 04:25 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
In my opinion, creationism is not science. The basics of evolution are proven scientific facts. If someone can prove that God exists, then I believe it should be taught. We can prove survival of the fittest, and cellular mutation.

That is where I draw the line.

Chuckle.

Thems fight'n words here in the Bible Belt :D

If the folks around me knew my views on religion, they would show up at my door with torches and pitchforks.

The few that HAVE figured out my stance on it always have the same opening argument " You think I'm stupid for believing in ( insert magical all powerful entity here ) don't you ? "

My thoughts are then " Awww hell. . . . here we go "

:D

Cheerio #104722 09/10/12 04:47 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I got to disagree about rural schools not having access to the information being avaible. The public school where my kids go wins awards every year for being one the best not only in Texas, but also in the country. To me its not the quanity of education but the quality of the education. Its also parents being invloled. Parents double checking home work. Parents makeing themselves avaible to not only their childeren but also to the teachers.

I would also like to add we dont have a football program. Every year it gets brought up, and every year it gets voted down. We have advance computer labs, a great libary, heck we even donate books to it(choose your own adventure books). The high school kids can take collage classes their jr and sr years and get credit for both collage and high school.

And your right, not every school is equal.

Derid #104734 09/10/12 08:32 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Derid

If the States did things that were unconstitutional then the FedGov can always reign them in. There is a huge difference between FedGov that acts as a simple check on the States to keep them within the confines of Constitutional Law, and a FedGov that feels the need to centrally manage and control.

THIS

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard