KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,277 Trump card
1,340,243 Picture Thread
478,677 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
carbon.typefrag.com 43350 4theblood yes sir that's it.

tons of people on right now waiting for GW2 beta launch at 12 PST

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Out of respect for Jonus, I want to get the following confirmation from him:

Originally Posted By: JetStar
It sounds like you have addressed my concerns.

I can simply shut down the vent I pay for and point the webpage to the Jonus vent.

I don't see Jonus on the Oracle much anymore, but if one of you would confirm all this with him, and PM me with his response, I have no problem with it based on your response above.

I will continue to run the Mumble server on the Oracle's KGB owned host.

I will execute as soon as one of you can PM me with Jonus's confirmation.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: Vuldan

So much right with this post...bottom line, all the asshats who do not like Jet and used the other vent should have been kicked so long ago its a crime. And shut that vent down. I do not care, your either KGB or your not and if you are, get in the right KGB vent, the ONLY one, whatever service is being used, and be a part of KGB. No one says you have to like everyone, but you should not get special treatment. We have been far to lenient on people over the years, OMG they might quit..and if they do so and so willl quit too..good, bye, GTFO. Sorry, but I am on limited KGB time these days, but I do not sit in some other vent cause I dont like this person or that person. Comes down to it, I will put my own bias aside and roll with KGB, cause its about KGB, not me, and not them.

By this standard then you should have never been let back into KGB after you did the clan dirty in Shadowbane.

The only person on the Jonus Vent that has had any real beef with Jet is Khi. So keep your sweeping statements in check. Fact is the majority of KGB who are active on a nightly basis and play games together are on the Jonus Vent.

It feels good being back to my full troll self.

Game on!

I did the clan dirty in SB? What in the hell are you talking about. Tasorin, very seriously, STFU. If you have nothing of worth to say around me, keep your ignorant and useless pie hole shut. Regardless of anything else, you dont even have clear facts and your only recourse is to bastardize what little you think you know to try and derail my statement and stir me up. Just go back in your corner and try for once to have something worthwhile to contribute.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Originally Posted By: morlander
if only we could have all of kgb on one voice server.
the fact that we have been split between our main vent and the jonus vent due to the fact that certain people refuse to use the kgb vent and instead allow the split between members to continue by having us separated..
its done nothing good for this guild at the very least
because 1 or 2 people that arent kgb anymore by choices of their own making the guild is split into separate clicks..
good game now we have a 3rd server a mumble server to keep us yet more alienated from each other as a guild.
feels like kgb is about 2 or 3 guilds anymore and those guilds dont inter mingle much at all nor do they evean have the chance with the voice chat segregation.
this guilds community has gone down quite a bit in the last few years and this type of thing is one of the direct causes

So much right with this post...bottom line, all the asshats who do not like Jet and used the other vent should have been kicked so long ago its a crime. And shut that vent down. I do not care, your either KGB or your not and if you are, get in the right KGB vent, the ONLY one, whatever service is being used, and be a part of KGB. No one says you have to like everyone, but you should not get special treatment. We have been far to lenient on people over the years, OMG they might quit..and if they do so and so willl quit too..good, bye, GTFO. Sorry, but I am on limited KGB time these days, but I do not sit in some other vent cause I dont like this person or that person. Comes down to it, I will put my own bias aside and roll with KGB, cause its about KGB, not me, and not them.

So like Vuldan to deflect, and do the "who me, what did I do?" thing.

Vuldan take some of your own advice, you are a instigating forum bully, that has absolutely no idea what the true issues are and what the current discussion really revolves around. Which is NOT you or your ego, and the biased irony you display is comical, the full details of your past may only be known by a few but the general gist is that you have acted improperly in the past, and betrayed the very same ideals you try and hold others to, this makes it hard for anyone to trust you, let alone take you seriously and respect you.

It may not be good form to call you out, but I am not the only one to suffer attacks from you, and I personally am sick of your negativity. You are a instigator looking for someone to blame for things instead of realizing you are just as guilty as anyone else is for why we are having issues as a guild. Stop being the problem and start working toward a solution instead of kicking up dirt and then getting offended. If you put your own neck out you make the headsman's job easier. Get on board for a game and quit whining.

Quite frankly the fact that you can hate on someone for any sort of disloyalty leaves a bad taste in my mouth as hypocrisy, and that that attitude is distasteful and NOT the KGB way as you like to try and tout so often. There are many playing a actual game behind the scenes, paving the way for the rest of KGB in the form of a body count, I believe it would behoove you to consider what sort of games your playing at, because it sure as hell isn't helping to play Board Warrior X.

Last edited by Drakiis; 04/28/12 12:59 AM.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Well, for the first time in I don't know how long, an actual post with considered words and a perspective that I am forced to look at.

I am far from perfect, that is certain, and it could even be stated that based on perspective, my words and actions could be hypocrisy. This is certainly not my intent, nor has it ever been.

Let me state only that I am not hating on anyone for disloyalty, although it is easy enough to do. My actions in the past, for good or bad, have been many things, but disloyal was never one of them. In terms of this conversation, and in terms of the comments I have made regarding Vent, my only true intent, however poorly communicated, was to reinforce the same belief I have always held, that having KGB in multiple communication forums, simply to satisify the personal need of some not to be associated with others, is counter productive.

While there is much in your statement that I disagree with, and barbs included even though you appear to have tried not to go there, there is much I am forced to look at and admit your right. I will consider my actions, and my commmunication, with respect to that in the future.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Well Jet now has our communication all sorted out and by popular demand we are now using one vent, and a little mumble on the side. Now the question is, (and this is not all directed at you Vuldan but any others reading this) what game is it going to take to get you to play with your clan? Because there are many moving heaven and earth to secure KGB in a game and could use a hand...

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
planet side 2

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
guild wars 2 beta was a lot of fun and with no monthly fee it is also a win imo i preordered it
salem is also free when it launches i heard.
free is win!!! planetside gonna be free to play as well? seems to be a new theme for mmos lately

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
yes there is a f2p model for PS2

KGB Champion - Taco Salad
KGB Champion - Taco Salad
Mumble sucks, its really buggy. That's all I have to say.

[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard