KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Mithus Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council

Quote:
Burzynski, the Movie is the story of a medical doctor and Ph.D biochemist named Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski who won the largest, and possibly the most convoluted and intriguing legal battle against the Food and Drug Administration in American history.

In the 1970’s, Dr. Burzynski made a remarkable discovery that threatened to change the face of cancer treatment forever. His non-toxic gene-targeted cancer medicine could have helped save millions of lives over the last two decades had his discovery not been criminally suppressed by the US government, as his therapy, called “antineoplastons,” have been shown to effectively help cure some of the most “incurable” forms of terminal cancer.

This documentary takes you through the treacherous 14-year journey Dr. Burzynski and his patients have had to endure in order to finally obtain FDA-approved clinical trials of antineoplastons.

Dr. Burzynski's story is yet another testament that fact can be far stranger than fiction, as the film exposes the powerful, unscrupulous forces that work to maintain the status quo of the medical- and pharmaceutical industry at any cost—including the lives of millions of people.

Dr. Burzynski resides and practices medicine in Houston, Texas. He was able to initially produce and administer his discovery without FDA-approval from 1977-1995 because the state of Texas at this time did not require that Texas physicians be required to adhere to Federal law in this situation. This law has since been changed.

As with anything that changes current-day paradigms, Burzynski's ability to successfully treat incurable cancer with such consistency has baffled the industry. However this fact has prompted numerous investigations by the Texas Medical Board, who relentlessly took Dr. Burzynski as high as the state supreme court in their failed attempt to halt his practices.

Likewise, the Food and Drug Administration engaged in four Federal Grand Juries spanning over a decade attempting to indict Dr. Burzynski, all of which ended in no finding of fault on his behalf. Finally, Dr. Burzynski was indicted in their 5th Grand Jury in 1995, resulting in two federal trials and two sets of jurors finding him not guilty of any wrongdoing. If convicted, Dr. Burzynski would have faced a maximum of 290 years in a federal prison and $18.5 million in fines.

However, what was revealed a few years after Dr. Burzynski won his freedom, helps to paint a more coherent picture regarding the true motivation of the United States government's relentless persecution of Stanislaw Burzynski, M.D., Ph.D.

Note: When Antineoplastons are approved for public use, it will allow a single scientist to hold an exclusive license to manufacture and sell these medicines on the open market—before they become generic—leaving PhRMA absent in profiting from the most effective gene-targeted cancer treatment the world has ever seen.

watch the film:

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
There are lots of horrible things the gov. has done.

Your cars spy on you.

Exposing the Dangers of Aspartame, part 1 - Video the gov. allows it to be used.

Last edited by Salohcin Dragon; 04/20/12 07:09 AM.

Former KGB Member
Mithus Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
yah, but if you see the whole documentary was schoking to me, how the public seems that drugs corporations have infiltred people in the goverment, and of course profit over human life/health as objective, trying to stop the doctor from working or delaying at all costs;

sum up; they do not want cure, they want people in ultra expensive treatments.

the same thing goes for others corporations.. health care,meat dairy industry.

ps> the last 20 minutes of the documentary you will get things together, is really outrageous!

Last edited by Mithus; 04/20/12 08:24 AM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

The more power govt has to manage and regulate your life, the more corrupt it becomes. This has always been and will always be the case in every society and every govt for all of human history.

Hence why I cringe whenever people say that unlimited govt regulation is the answer to every woe.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Mithus Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I was reading an article that you posted on the other forum about drugs, and then i read another about the possiblity of regulating sugar.

And really is what happens, see the quote about that article:

Quote:
When we give a government the power to act in the name of public health, we also give them the power to act in the name of special interests.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Bingo. Mithus, you have a T.J. quote in your signature. Another very good one from him is:
Originally Posted By: Thomas Jefferson
Those who would sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither, and will surely lose both

Every time we look to government to save us from something we have to give up a piece of our liberty and give the government that much more control. Every single bit of government control comes at the cost of some of your liberty.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member

Former KGB Member

Link Copied to Clipboard