Well grats on being well to do but I am a paycheck to paycheck kinda guy and I didn't have a problem getting registered.
I am pretty sure your lawyer can't sign you up to vote, you have to be in person with your id.

I also don't know why you are arguing with me since I have only been arguing that id's should be required. This will not stop all fraud(btw you are an idiot if you say there is none) but will help alot to prevent most.

So everyone can get a photo id with or with out a lawyer so your argument is once again false. Trying to blame the rich white guy doesn't hold water.
There have been efforts to automatic sign people up to vote when they get their license.

I say this with love so don't send your lawyers after me.

Last edited by Helemoto; 12/13/11 12:58 PM.