The Goons gaming element is based on electing leaders who have a popular super star status from within SA, these leaders don't always follow the script as written by the powers that be either. Case in point, the fallout that Glut had in his faction, and the break up of some of his leadership elements leaving the squad in DFO. I am sure Jet knows more about this then I do, however I will say this, I have never been afraid of any Goon element. I know what they did in EvE and I am sure if I asked Rahl would tell me all he knows about them but the truth is they do not worry me, they do not scare me, and we will not be running from them. If we meet them on server fine, if not then I will make it my mission to find someone I can pick a fight with. The way I see it anyways is that if they were on a opposing Faction and they were on our chosen server then our recruiting would go on the rise due to their presence as no one would want to pay to game with them so it's in our favor no matter how you look at it.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]