PLANETSIDE 2 FACTION STATE MEETING

Originally Posted By: High Chancellor Elect Drakiis
Where/When: KGB Secure Vent, 6:00pm CST/4:00pm PST Saturday November 12th 2011

I will be holding a KGB Only meeting for Planetside 2 to outline my goals and expectations for the KGB state Faction with the information currently available. I will also be outlining my plans for organization and the conquest of Abraxis, making several official announcements, and detailing recruiting and propaganda agendas. I will discuss the challenges and special conditions not only with communication, terrain, and fortifications, but also with the communities we will be fighting and the dangers to be aware of. There will be a open forum for questions and answers and I welcome those interested in participating and serving the guild in our next major launch. I will be explaining the importance of having the right mentality concerning this game and the Factions overall mission to "Destroy On Contact". We would like to make this meeting a monthly event required by those who chose to participate, so come check us out and be a part of the first ever KGB crusade, it will be EPIC!

See the secure forums for Planetside for details, and help with your vent account if needed.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter