Guy from OTG wanted to talk about Leothen, I do not know if all of it is true, if a misunderstanding happened. If you can later talk to Drunken and Leothen.

Quote:

[18:31:47] (Old Timers Guild Captain Drunken Warpick): any KGB officers on?

18:32:50] (The WindWalker): what´s up
18:33:34] (Drunken Warpick): Leothen Bruthius needs to stop trying to kill green
[18:33:46] (Drunken Warpick): bout almost killed me
[18:34:00] (Drunken Warpick): while I was taking a break from kobolds
18:34:21] (The WindWalker): he´s new to the game, im going to talk to him , what happened exactly
18:34:34] (Drunken Warpick): not sure what's going on in this alliance with killing and trying to kill our clan
18:35:00] (Drunken Warpick): I took a break got a drink/bio/smoke
18:36:02] (Drunken Warpick): come back and at 5-10% health and he's hitting me so I move and he continues so I run away he keeps hitting and when I get far enough he can't use his Sithra's he uses a bow
[18:36:27] (The WindWalker): sithra, really?
[18:36:52] (Drunken Warpick): so I get on a mount and finally get far enough to get to the Ymir's Tear(right north of the kobols spawn) and he stops attacking following
18:37:33] (Drunken Warpick): that's what they called righr?
18:38:16] (The WindWalker): if is the glowing weapons, that is right, I´m wondering what a new guy would be risking a sithra(20-30k) gold on a kobold spawn
[18:38:56] (Drunken Warpick): he was attacking me not the kobols'd I had moved away and up the hill when I took the break
[18:39:05] (Drunken Warpick): clearly away from the spawns
18:39:40] (Drunken Warpick): well it was small dual weilding
[18:40:27] (The WindWalker): ok, im going to put on officers forums about it, and talk to my superiors about him and his behavior. I will tell to Grizo(General) to talk to you later.
18:40:49] (Drunken Warpick): kk thanks

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]