Originally Posted By: Valaria
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Originally Posted By: Pickens Heretic

Take it how you want, but no one saying anything, or posting anything ... makes for a lack of communication, regardless. I check the oracle still constantly ... nothing was said until it was over ... and this is what it was

^refer above^

Well since you check the oracle constantly you would have noticed I posted the siege @7:30 am yesterday morning and just before that in the military leadership forum. So there were two places you should have seen it if you were checking the oracle. Also in the empire vent they made a siege channel at the top in bold letters about the siege and the time. And I'm pretty certain I remember seeing you logging out in game before we went to help zealot with their siege.

So the communication was there, maybe there was a communication error between you and mamapick. Because she got in game not long after I did and was helping the empire smelt ore and such before we headed out to help zealot. I commend her on helping, and she was in the fighting from the begining. Like I said it was a last minute siege, I don't expect everyone to drop everything to make a siege. But it would help if late comers and people logged in could help for a little bit at least. I work 60 hours a week, the last thing I want to do is come home and go into something else that's will add to me being tired and grumpy as it is.
So I'm not sure where the lack of communication was, the only other thing I could have done is post it... Oh wait!

ROFL

Pick is still taking a break from DFO i have tried to get him on but that only leads to us fighting. I try every now and again like i got a nother weather vine thingy or what ever it is and told him you play dfo a week with me that is not afk swimming but pve and pvp you can have it and not pay me for it.. 22001 gold