You kill me bro, you really do. I have known AIMBOTS have existed since early in DFO. My god, in the early days of EU even I ran across people who could not miss. I do not give a damn how good someone is, simply impossible for them not to miss sometimes.

Anyway, you my friend keep posting these kinds of posts. Your either attempting to justify your own position leaving the game, or worse, your attempting to get others to go with you to make yourself feel better and to reinforce your need to be right. Both of which are a waste of energy.

If DFO has changed so much that you hate it that much, then quit. Period. Since I have dealt with aimbots and exploit using bitches and all the other levels of childish cheating ass who can't live without giving off the appearance of being the best, but really are nothing more than mechanics exploiters.

I do not win tons of PvP fights. I am ok at PvP, but I have to deal with that. It is not enough to make me quit. I know the aimbots exist and now we have the insta rays...Im still not quitting. If you want to quit, fine, see ya next round. But I'm not, nothing they have done or have is a "game" killer for me.

All in all, one day, they will get it right. It may be to late by then, but will happen. Or not. Look how long it took for Shadowbane and then, just when all was clicking, whammo..no more SB. Ciest la Vie.

For now, make a choice, either play with all of that in existance and have your own fun, or quit. But stop attempting to get people to quit with you so you are justified, or at least just accept it for what it is. Im in DFO until they shut the server down, if they do. I know I am not alone. I wish you wouldd be there too, but you have to make your own choices.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]