Friends,

I've reached my limit in Darkfall. I loved this game, rather, I loved the idea of it. I have spent my time grinding, harvesting, crafting, and doing everything possible to improve my character. Somehwere during all that grinding was a few moments of pvp. Literally. Most times I lost, shrugged it off, and told myself I just needed to keep working on my skills. Practice pvp, and someday I'll be the one looting the gear.
The fun, got lost somewhere. Its become a job to skill up my character and I've got very little to show for it. Maybe I'm just horrible at the game, but I feel like by now I should be able to hold my own. I have had fun fighting mobs and travelling the world but it isnt enough. I am looking for a great pvp experience and, but for the rare occasion, can't find it.
I am blessed to have had the chance to be a part of KGB. I had given up hope of ever meeting a group of people in an MMO that weren't 1337 d3wDz, douche bags, or assholes. I consider you all friends and wish you the best of luck in DF and in any thing else you choose to pursue.
I've never been much of a forum poster but I do lurk and might pop in from time to time wink

Peace,
Oouf.

Last edited by Oouf Crushkill; 07/06/10 07:45 PM.

Former KGB Member