I am a constitutionalist and a centralist when it comes to politics, my family are heavy right wing republican, while I am less so, I am still rather right wing to some degree, I can't deny that, to do so would be commensurate to lying to myself, so I know the bias I struggle with, however that does not make me blind to seeing from other perspectives, and I can fully understand the difficulties our country struggles with from everything to how we utilize our military, to politics and big government, and finally our impact and failures concerning our people and our environment. Being the centralist that I am I look for balance in all things, and hope that some day our Utopian dream of a clean energy abundant, financially secure, industrious, politically moral, and socially just society emerges, however my faith in humanity bets it will never happen as long as you have corruptible mankind at the helm. So in closing it doesn't matter what you are or how people see you because we are all wrong, wrong in that we think our perspective is the only one and how we view the world or our own government is subject to scrutiny due to each of our own imperfect inner workings.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]