Originally Posted By: Matt
Due to some interesting recent events and issues with my wife that I'd rather not go over on the forums, I'll be away from game for a while. If need be, de-tag me. I hope to be back shortly. Keep a seat warm for me and a beer in the fridge by the clan bank. Hope to see ya in-game in a few weeks and sorry I haven't posted this sooner. Been hectic around here. Just got my new keyboard to make me suck less too smirk

Matt (AkA Dragoon)

PS, how is the new patch looking?

You are a full member of KGB.. Thank you for letting us know. If you do get removed in game, You still retain your membership. All you need to do is contact an officer to get back in, Vent works best.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]