I love KGB. I love Darkfall. I love pvp, and I love the good leadership.

I am having a hard time dealing with the lack of Discipline.

If you do not have rank, follow. If you overextend in pvp, and die....YOU made a bad decision. If you do not listen to the senior Commander, and die....YOU made a bad decision. Don't call your buddies into a firefight YOU had no business being in, to begin with.

If you make bad decisions, and lose your gear. Do not qq. That is how we learn, do not repeat the actions and you will reduce the likelihood of reproducing the results. Stick with the same actions/same results then you're just an idiot.

If you have rank in this organization and YOU do not exemplify what it means to be KGB in combat, then YOU are a bad leader. YOU are leading people down the wrong road, getting your buddies killed, and donating our hard earned gear to the enemy...who has us on farm status.

Some of you have all day long to regear and play this game. Some of us do not. I celebrate the good leadership, but I am truly growing weary of the bad leadership.

If we expect an attack, why are we standing around the bank and dying in the first salvo? Why are we STILL taking more damage from friendlies then enemies? Why do we still pvp like kids chasing a soccer ball? Why do some of our officers ROUTINELY disobey orders? overextend? and QQ afterwards?

Why do we STILL not have the Champions info updated?

I know this is a game..it's a game. That we all devote a considerable amount of REAL time to. If someone needs help with logistics, production, organization, etc. ask.

But we need to get our shit together. This is one guys perspective, but I am tired of donating gear to the enemy because we make the SAME stupid errors week after week. I take pride in my contributions and in my work, and I am proud of KGB...but we are not even close to scratching the surface of our potential.

We can pat ourselves on the back..but face it: Thank god for TCA.

People, practice DOES NOT make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect. You fight the way you train, so we HAVE to train the way we want to fight. That takes just a small ounce of coordination, a small ounce of discipline combined with a small ounce of commitment.

I love you guys, and I often wish we lived closer so we could break bread together. I am at a point where I am wondering if I should take a break and give the organization a couple months to see if this process of change actually LEADS us where we need to be.

If there is something I can do, tell me: this is an open forum. If you see me making stupid mistakes, please remind me. For those of you making stupid mistakes right now...I am reminding you.

Peace out, love forever, hugs and kisses, tender awakenings, erotic liaisons etc.