There are those who denounce us openly to their own friends, and yet whisper to us that Noobie Down is the aptest instrument for this work...with which to effect this object (Andruk). They do not tell us, nor has the server told us what they wish any such object such as Andruk to be affected. They wish us to infer it, you see, from all the facts that Noobie Down now has a little quarrel with the present head of this dynasty which is KGB; and that Noobie Down has regularly voted with us on a single point, upon which we and they had never differed. They remind us that KGB is very weak, and the largest of us are little ones. Well, let this be granted. But "a living dog is better than a dead lion." And Noobie Down, if not a dead lion, for this work, is at least a caged and toothless one. How can they oppose the advances of our dedication and determination? They don't care whether it gets voted down or voted up. Their avowed mission is to impress the "public heart" to care nothing whether its voted down or voted up.

Abraham Lincoln

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]