Originally Posted By: Necron
Hey I'd love to help movies are my specialty!


This is something KGB has always needed more of for the Oracle News. You should volunteer to become the Editor of the Oracle, a position I held once which allows you to post KGB news and tell our story, my photo and video editing skills lacked which made it hard for me to do, but if you are as good at writing as I am and can do video and screen shots then you'd be perfect for the job, Of course it means not always being able to fight as much or as effective if your pc isn't great, but for our side of the story it's a important job that Jetstar and others can't always do.


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]